• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Why Don't You Cold Call?

Why Don't You Cold Call?

• No good script

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • No good list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too busy

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I do cold call

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many people (myself included) don't make more cold calls because of fear of rejection. Some people aren't effected by a string of nos. Others are deeply effected, causing call reluctance.

Many people (myself included) don't make more cold calls because of fear of rejection. Some people aren't effected by a string of nos. Others are deeply effected, causing call reluctance.

Although the fear is a very real one, we all had it when we started, it is quite easy to overcome. Once one realizes how productive it can be and gets a few sales it becomes so much easier.

I think the most difficult part of calling is making that first call in the morning. I have dusted my office to delay making that first call. Once I do the rest of the day is smooth sailing.

Maybe I can help you a little, call if you want, 573.544.4091.

Although the fear is a very real one, we all had it when we started, it is quite easy to overcome. Once one realizes how productive it can be and gets a few sales it becomes so much easier.

I think the most difficult part of calling is making that first call in the morning. I have dusted my office to delay making that first call. Once I do the rest of the day is smooth sailing.

Maybe I can help you a little, call if you want, 573.544.4091.

Is that the number for the cleaning service ?
:D

Back