Wireless Headset

This may be worth a try...

Plug in to USB of computer connected to broadband, plug in ordinary phone. I don't know if this will work with an aircard.

I just purchased a Plantronics CS70N wireless headset... with handset lifter... along with a new 4 line Panasonic desk phone and wireless extenstions...

The only problem that I am having with it is my wife won't let me wear it to bed... darn. I love it, it is light weight, clear as a bell and very comfortable to wear... (hence wearing it to bed... LOL).

It is fairly expensive but low cost compared to taking a valued call on a cheaper, low quality headset and making a bad impression... Cost was about 280 bucks... for the headset, but money well spent IMO... The phone system with desk unit, 2 wireless exts, and headset was about 850 all told... It is the NutZ...

Purchased online via: Telephone Systems and Business Telephone Equipment - Phone Systems - TelephoneSystems.com
Excellent service and follow thru... No, I have no affiliation with this company.

I ended up getting this one. I think I paid too much for it, but oh well. I love it, the only thing I don't like is the sound quality out of the headset. Sounds a bit muffled for my likes. Maybe i can find another headset to plug in with better quality. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Todd

I have the same model and love it. Quality could be your headset, or something in the background. Occasionaly, I have a chooping sound, but I change the channel and it dissipates.

Warning Headset thread from 2008

I need a new headset. I can't seem to find any recent posts on headsets. The Plantronics headset in the thread is discontinued. Is there a new and improved headset to beat?

Cell phone headset or office headset?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh, and do you want wireless or wired?

Last edited:
I need a new office headset but would welcome advice/input on one for my cell also.

Back