World Capital Manager

Aug 6, 2018

1. MrEd

MrEd Expert

Anyone hear of this company? World Capital Manager. They are posting in Craigslist for agents to work TeleSales. Here's their website: worldcapitalmanager.com. Also here's the CL link: Life Insurance /FREE Lead Program From Home telesales/$1,350-$5,400 Wk.

No I'm not trying to promote the company or recruit anyone...I want to know if anyone has any info on this company. Good/Bad?

MrEd, Aug 6, 2018
  2. hybridhelper

hybridhelper New Member

State:
    California
    I'm interested as well. Have you spoken with Rick already? $500 buy-in.

3. goillini52

goillini52 BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    The CL ad and the website don't go together....they're like night and day. I think you'll end up wishing you had your time and money back. Good luck.

4. MrEd

MrEd Expert

MrEd, Aug 16, 2018
  5. MrEd

MrEd Expert

I know what you mean. The guy I talked to hides behind a phone number. He said the website has nothing on it about the biz. I called the # on the website...no answer. So I left a VM...got no reply. I sent in a message from their webform...no reply. No address on the website. That's why I thought I'd see if anyone has had anything on this company/biz. He wanted me to send money through an app Venmo. Not with PayPal. I called this Venmo and talked to a rep. I asked if this was a scam would I have recourse to get a refund. He said NO! Needless to say...I did NOT sign up! Thank You for you info and advice.

MrEd, Aug 16, 2018
  6. goillini52

goillini52 BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    You're welcome. That's what the Forum's about. Now you can warn unsuspecting new agents to save them from unneccessary grief.:yes:

7. lostinthecloud

lostinthecloud New Member

State:
    Texas
    World Capital Manager LLC
    4714 Habana Avenue #2216, Tampa, FL 33614
    Agent/Officer Michael Odell Anderson

8. MrEd

MrEd Expert

MrEd, Aug 21, 2018
  9. MrEd

MrEd Expert

Thank You for the info...I call the phone number that's listed on their website, both times I did not get an answer so I left a voicemail...never received a call back. I then sent a message through the contact form on their website...again never received a phone call or reply.

I was checking to see if a guy that contacted me about an agent opportunity was legit or not.

WOW...just checked the address you gave me...It's an apartment complex!!! LOL

MrEd, Aug 21, 2018
  10. marycharleseff

marycharleseff New Member

State:
    Florida
    I just got a response back for interview to get health leads. There was a lot of poor spelling and the person is in South Africa. She said she has a degree from university but
    she sounds like a scammer. I would not do business with them. You would never get paid.