World Capital Manager

Anyone hear of this company? World Capital Manager. They are posting in Craigslist for agents to work TeleSales. Here's their website: worldcapitalmanager.com. Also here's the CL link: Life Insurance /FREE Lead Program From Home telesales/$1,350-$5,400 Wk.

No I'm not trying to promote the company or recruit anyone...I want to know if anyone has any info on this company. Good/Bad?
The CL ad and the website don't go together....they're like night and day. I think you'll end up wishing you had your time and money back. Good luck.

I know what you mean. The guy I talked to hides behind a phone number. He said the website has nothing on it about the biz. I called the # on the website...no answer. So I left a VM...got no reply. I sent in a message from their webform...no reply. No address on the website. That's why I thought I'd see if anyone has had anything on this company/biz. He wanted me to send money through an app Venmo. Not with PayPal. I called this Venmo and talked to a rep. I asked if this was a scam would I have recourse to get a refund. He said NO! Needless to say...I did NOT sign up! Thank You for you info and advice.

I know what you mean. The guy I talked to hides behind a phone number. He said the website has nothing on it about the biz. I called the # on the website...no answer. So I left a VM...got no reply. I sent in a message from their webform...no reply. No address on the website. That's why I thought I'd see if anyone has had anything on this company/biz. He wanted me to send money through an app Venmo. Not with PayPal. I called this Venmo and talked to a rep. I asked if this was a scam would I have recourse to get a refund. He said NO! Needless to say...I did NOT sign up! Thank You for you info and advice.
You're welcome. That's what the Forum's about. Now you can warn unsuspecting new agents to save them from unneccessary grief.:yes:

Thank You for the info...I call the phone number that's listed on their website, both times I did not get an answer so I left a voicemail...never received a call back. I then sent a message through the contact form on their website...again never received a phone call or reply.

I was checking to see if a guy that contacted me about an agent opportunity was legit or not.

WOW...just checked the address you gave me...It's an apartment complex!!! LOL

I just got a response back for interview to get health leads. There was a lot of poor spelling and the person is in South Africa. She said she has a degree from university but
she sounds like a scammer. I would not do business with them. You would never get paid.

Back