World Insurance

Used them in the past. Not a brand name and they rent a somewhat small network. Home office support used to be very good. Not so any more since they sold to AR.

Underwriting is mostly a pain in the butt. They use IMO's and I never will use an IMO again . . . especially the main one they promote.

Haven't found any reason to use them in almost 2 yrs.

i used them 5-6 years ago,... i was gettin 8500 a month from them back then... they did change, rates went up and no longer a viable player... however, they have that saver plan that under this econome seem to be getting some limited play.

i know i have had obver 4 million in claims paid on 4 clients... one died just yesterday.. they paid like a fish at the poker table.

their policies are a little behind the times, they need changes and yes the network sucks

Somarco: Who is the main IMO that promotes World and why won't you use an IMO? I just don't understand.

I don't know who the main IMO is for World, don't really care.

IMO's are just another layer of comp that serve no real purpose, especially since you can contract direct with any carrier that is worth showing. IMO's will promise anything then fail to deliver. They will steal your comp on the back end, especially if you buy into their commission financing deal.

I have no use for health IMO's and no need to show a 2nd or 3rd tier product.

Some people are sold on 2nd or 3rd tier carriers like World, GTL, and Celtic...by agents that like to push them for whatever reason...What is the best 2 or 3 statements we can share with people when selling against these carriers?

Have you asked your doctor how they feel about (insert carrier name here)?

Which ID card would you rather have? Aetna (Blue, Humana, United Healthcare) or American Republic (World, GTL, . . .)

Most agents pushing 2nd tier carriers do so for two reasons.

1) Commission.

2) Commission.

To enhance their pitch, they talk about the accidental death benefit that pays when a horse runs over you, or the heart attack + stroke + cancer benefit that pays only if you come down with all 3 at the same time, or the disability benefit that pays if you are no longer able to work selling pencils from a tin cup on a street corner.

Back