• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Yet another CRM thread

Cloze is an easy-to-customize but robust CRM. Its cloud based, agnostic so its on all platforms.

It integrates all your email accounts, and integrates with Evernote. Evernote is a fantastic integration for me to upload PDFs, client docs, recorded phone conversations, etc. with excellent sort functions. It also keeps up with my clients social media posts and texts.

I tag all my Cloze records for easy sorting, mail merging, etc. which makes it easy to sort MedSupp, MAPD, clients sold, FE, etc. and for the money (between $17-$21) its fantastic. I've used it for almost 10 years now.

IM me if you want further conversation.
Agnostic? You use a CRM that doesn't believe in God? :shocked:

We have plenty of room.

I drew up the plans to just run 6 seats. Was too crowed for anymore than that.

""Going to have 6 - 12 call center seats on one side and run the lead gen / mail on the other side.""

Still, a lot of bodies coming and going. As long as there won't be a zoning issue you will have some nice write-offs.

One of my neighbors started a daycare out of her home. When it was just a couple of kids being dropped off then picked up not too big of a deal. Then she increased the number and out culdesac had more cars coming and going than a middle school.

""Going to have 6 - 12 call center seats on one side and run the lead gen / mail on the other side.""

Still, a lot of bodies coming and going. As long as there won't be a zoning issue you will have some nice write-offs.

One of my neighbors started a daycare out of her home. When it was just a couple of kids being dropped off then picked up not too big of a deal. Then she increased the number and out culdesac had more cars coming and going than a middle school.

No zoning issues. Small town of 500 residents. Many residents run a business next to their house.

Neighbor doesn't care. I maintain her yard for free year round.

Back