Young Will Stay Away

subsidy is not based on expenses or deductions from taxes.

Let me spell it out for you then. 15-20 years ago, how many successful 20-25 year olds were having kids?

Most people I have met in their late 30s or early 40s with older kids generally aren't all that high up the income ladder. So is that an abnormality or more typical? It seems more successful couples had their first child closer to age 30 or after.

$95 or 1%, whichever is higher.
I would think the uninsured young will continue to still be uninsured after 2014.
Just my guess.

Just wait for the revolt after the uninsured realize that it's not $95, but the higher of $95 or 1%.

Just to add another wrinkle, 1 in 5 don't have a bank account, and insurers are not required to take debit/credit cards with additional fees. I guess gold coins will be making a comeback

How Will The

1 in 5 don't have a bank account, and insurers are not required to take debit/credit cards with additional fees.

Surf the exchange on your Obama phone.

Put the premium on their EBT card.

No problemo.

If 1 in 5 Americans don't have bank accounts, and ~15% don't have health coverage (about 1 in 6), and the demographics are near identical, how many uninsured don't have an account?

I'm guessing a whole lot of them...Possibly the majority.

If 1 in 5 Americans don't have bank accounts, and ~15% don't have health coverage (about 1 in 6), and the demographics are near identical, how many uninsured don't have an account?

I'm guessing a whole lot of them...Possibly the majority.

Just wait until they come up with free Obama bank accounts to solve that problem! :err:

HHS is due to release more regs any day now MANDATING everyone have a bank account and credit card.

This will of course create a windfall for the banks, MC, Visa and Discover.

HHS is due to release more regs any day now MANDATING everyone have a bank account and credit card.

This will of course create a windfall for the banks, MC, Visa and Discover.

Watch more tv or listen to the radio. Regions among other is trying "re-bank the unbanked". Pitching pre-paid cards for those that can't handle a bank account. I guess they forgot there was a reason they were unbanked to begin with.

Latest posts

Back