Your Opinion Please, Best Insurance Company to Work For?

cwilliamson05

Hello & Happy New Year! :)

I'm interested in working for the best Life Insurance company, who would you say is the best?

I'm not currently contracted with any, and the criteria I'm currently considering is?
Culture
Compensation
Lead Generation
Working from home

Thank you for your time.

I feel any of the big mutual companies are great. They have a strong culture, affinity for their product, room to grow, and treat their people right. I work for one and it is the best company I have ever worked for. Between the freedom we get to grow our practice to the sales leader meetings that they bring us on and everything in between. Look into Northwestern, MassMutual, New York Life and Guardian life. You won't be disappointed. Let me know if you have more questions.

I feel any of the big mutual companies are great. They have a strong culture, affinity for their product, room to grow, and treat their people right. I work for one and it is the best company I have ever worked for. Between the freedom we get to grow our practice to the sales leader meetings that they bring us on and everything in between. Look into Northwestern, MassMutual, New York Life and Guardian life. You won't be disappointed. Let me know if you have more questions.

I agree with this post but would add that there is really no best insurance company. Instead what I would look for is the best managed agency with a GOOD life insurance company.

Like any large organization in any industry, most of what you are looking for will depend exclusively on the local office you will work in.

Beyond inherent hard work ethic, product and sales training directly from a successful producer is what I would be my determining factor in picking an organization to call home.

I work for SFG and pretty happy as i am only two months into it. They generate their own leads. My uplines have been really good to me. They have a fairly good selection of companies they write with. All in all id recommend them.. sfglife.com

llet me know what you think

Ken

There is no best out there. There are many excellent choices as it should be. Imagine this industry if only one company did it all?

Your clients will actually appreciate the fact there is more than one choice out there. It provides a real sense of safety for the industry as a whole, which is what we are selling when we place somebody with insurance.

I in the same situation, I was selling for Lincoln, but my contract was canceled for not selling enough, now I am looking into Met Life or AIG. I rather work from home and sometimes go out on appointments, some companies want you to run around burn your gas like you have nothing else better to be doing.:swoon:

Back