2008 Lead Company Update

Decided I might try some leads from Insureme, used their life leads in the past with moderate success, so was curious about their health leads. Sent a request for quotes to check out what happens and who was getting the leads in my territory. Sent the info in yesterday at 4:20, phone started ringing at 4:21 and didn't stop till 8:00. No idea how many agents called, and it started again this morning, one call said he got the lead from netquote. I called Insureme and asked if they sold the lead to other vendors and she said sometimes but you can pay extra to have it filtered to be shared with 5,4,3,2,1 or none.

Deep Chumps was my favorite. Although a little 'racier' than the others.

Chumps is a little more daring than I am. He has been in some movies I would never consider.

He has a real affinity for animals.

Sheep, goats, camels . . .

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course. (Credit to Seinfeld for that line).

Good post Frank. Honest opinions.

I have been in the business 27 years. I don't mind spending a buck to make a bunch of bucks. Each person on this Board is different. Shared leads work for me. Of course, my system is different than most. I also have an associate calling on small business owners and another associate calling my clients for annual reviews. It works.

If shared leads don't work for you, then you shouldn't be wasting your money...as you said. If it does work..then you should be spending more money.

Square pegs. Round holes. Each person is different. Different areas of the country. Different work circumstances. I love listening to Board members talk about their prospecting experiences. Thank God the same thing doesn't work best for all of us. It would be pretty boring around here.

Amen! I so agree. :yes:

I have never understood why lead comapnies do that. I have been sellling leads for 5 years now and never once have I sold al ead more that 2 times. My mortgage clients have the option of geting the lead Exclusive or non exclusive. On the insurance side every lead we generate goes out Exclusive. How can they sell them multiple times? Why would anyone buy them knowing that? baffles me!

Decided I might try some leads from Insureme, used their life leads in the past with moderate success, so was curious about their health leads. Sent a request for quotes to check out what happens and who was getting the leads in my territory. Sent the info in yesterday at 4:20, phone started ringing at 4:21 and didn't stop till 8:00. No idea how many agents called, and it started again this morning, one call said he got the lead from netquote. I called Insureme and asked if they sold the lead to other vendors and she said sometimes but you can pay extra to have it filtered to be shared with 5,4,3,2,1 or none.

Back