2025 comps?

timepiece

Indiana
Can someone tell me what the increase is for next year? (new to medicare/renewal for MAPD & Part D) I've seen different #'s and someone told me they were not increasing due to the lawsuit filed against the 2025 final rule......

Thanks in advance

Can someone tell me what the increase is for next year? (new to medicare/renewal for MAPD & Part D) I've seen different #'s and someone told me they were not increasing due to the lawsuit filed against the 2025 final rule......

Thanks in advance
Most will get the fair market value. FMOs are sucking up the $50/100 that agents were hoping to get. However, agents will still be able to qualify for HRAs (carriers that offer), AHIP/E&O reimbursement/marketing $$. So, it is not bad if you are with an upline/FMO that shares.

Not sure anyone knows exactly how the soft money will look next year. HRAs are back with at least a few carriers. I guess that’s good on new business.

Remember, if you’re not getting $400 an app in FMO value, you’re working hard to make someone else rich. The amount of money thrown around behind the scenes is wild.

Walter

Not sure anyone knows exactly how the soft money will look next year. HRAs are back with at least a few carriers. I guess that’s good on new business.

Remember, if you’re not getting $400 an app in FMO value, you’re working hard to make someone else rich. The amount of money thrown around behind the scenes is wild.

Walter
Even if I could get that $, what would I spend it on? Doing a Mail Drop is pure crap. I have seen the stacks of them when I visit a home during AEP. The Big FMOs are vastly overpaid and screwing the agent and Medicare beneficiaries.

When I google it, Ritter is always the first to come up!

Im seeing

MA/PD $626/$313

PDP $109/$55

Walter
I’ll agree with this . Marketing and override money equals about $400( $250 override plus $150 marketing money an app ) . But what I’ve heard recently is mapd to mapd wether it’s same carrier to same carrier or old carrier to new carrier does not pay $250 anymore . $250 is for new to medicare . I’m hearing around $175 for mapd to mapd override . Whether true I don’t know . But since few carriers have even shown there new plans I assure you overrides not totally know yet . Hard to believe with the chaos going on carriers would pay the same overrides

Back