AARP Branded Med Supps

mandkassoc

Expert
Anyone in NY, NJ have any problems with AARP med supps? Appear to be the most affordable and competitive considering NY community rates not by age and I bet I can take over a ton of Bankers policies that got pushed on people for almost twice the price !

How can anyone sell AARP crap when they endorsed ObamaCrap raping medicare. I know I will not. It is a matter of principle....!

I can sleep at night will u be able to.......?

When it's the cheapest and basically only affordable option in my state and county? Yes because I will know my clients are well covered and not paying twice the price to fulfill my political agenda. I do not support Obama btw. Politics and fiduciary responsibilities are completely separate issues. Is this business 101 ??

About 80% if my Med supps are UHC.

What does me placing clients in a more expensive plan do for them? Who cares who they support

Anyone in NY, NJ have any problems with AARP med supps? Appear to be the most affordable and competitive considering NY community rates not by age and I bet I can take over a ton of Bankers policies that got pushed on people for almost twice the price !

Nothing wrong with UHC Med Supps, but just remember, the market isn't static. Just because their premiums are lowest today for a particular/carrier person doesn't mean they will be lowest next year or thereafter. Is it your intention to service your customers over the long haul, or hit-n-run because there's an opportunity today?

Nothing wrong with UHC Med Supps, but just remember, the market isn't static. Just because their premiums are lowest today for a particular/carrier person doesn't mean they will be lowest next year or thereafter. Is it your intention to service your customers over the long haul, or hit-n-run because there's an opportunity today?

No I will have no problem servicing my book. I am actually starting this business slowly so that shouldn't be a problem. NY is just a weird state and I don't think Ill need to worry too much about UHC / AARP if need be I can use the not-for-profit agencies med supps and take a reduced commission if the price points get that drastically different between the two...

good luck, i have written over 150 apps with them and they have not been paying my renewals properly.

I have never had an issue with their commission being on time. In fact, they are the single easiest company I deal with, in terms of being reliable about commissions.
Your issue may be with the upline you are involved with.

Last edited:
good luck, i have written over 150 apps with them and they have not been paying my renewals properly.
I've written for the for 5 years and have not had any issues getting paid. Does your fmo pay you or is it straight from uhc?
My Med Supp renewals are like clockwork, 2nd Sunday of the month they show on portal.
Mapd's show up on portal on 3rd Sunday of month.

Back