AETNA EXITING 2,618 MAPD PLANS IN 2025 ACROSS THE COUNTRY - DAMN

Hard to believe with the demo. Who knows.
In TN it looks like Aetna has only the Choice pdp available and it's non-commissionable. I don't sell Wellcare anymore. I'm curious if Cigna's pdp will be the same. I feel like I'm just not going to sell PDPs at all. If I'm with a med supp client, I'll help them find the best plan and tell them to enroll on medicare.gov or call the company. Sucks, but it's not like they paid well anyway.

For agents writing Aetna in Florida good news according to a broker manager they are not terminating the legacy Premier PPO or the SNP Assure plan it continues just a new name- at least in central and north area.They will be having webinar soon to go more in depth on the first look.

I did an Aetna first look in NJ today in person. Signing the attendance sheet felt like signing the book at a funeral. They've been really good for years with MAPD here...a little goofy with accumulating plan additions and changes....but really good with network and design and local support staff. Vast majority of my Aeyna member will be getting notices that their plan will not renew and they won't be mapped = lots more work than prior years. Payback for too many easy renewal seasons in a row.

I did an Aetna first look in NJ today in person. Signing the attendance sheet felt like signing the book at a funeral. They've been really good for years with MAPD here...a little goofy with accumulating plan additions and changes....but really good with network and design and local support staff. Vast majority of my Aeyna member will be getting notices that their plan will not renew and they won't be mapped = lots more work than prior years. Payback for too many easy renewal seasons in a row.

In the areas i am familiar with in Florida they didn't go too crazy adding a bunch of new plans in 2024.In some state like GA. it is mind boggling how many different plans they have.Would like to know if there was a reason for it

Back