An Effective Way I Use to Save Nsf's

Whoaa now hang on their partner, no mace or jail here. Maybe a little malice but hey no one likes growing up eh:D

----------

What was that you said about not judging someone for having less?;)

I am not judging him becasue he may (or may not) have less. Just advising him that based on his own criteria he might be ahead of the game if he would listen what others have to say.

I did drive almost 8 hrs one way and hotel'd it for one FE appointment. Had a dog bite a hole in my pant cuff on the second meeting. So he may be the smarter one. Did have a great Chicken Enchilada and a nice local IPA. So it was worth it.

Damn! Eight hours one way? I would be hesitant to question a man that dedicated.:nah:

Damn! Eight hours one way? I would be hesitant to question a man that dedicated.:nah:

I would have done it by mail but I have an idea there is a lot more business with the family and his congregation. That and I had already presold them and the appointment on the way home. Just picking up signatures.

By far the most rewarding part of this work is getting to help people who don't think they can get coverage because of their health. Sure, they probably made bad choices that led to their being in the FE market. Still rewarding to help someone and give them peace of mind.

Lincoln heritage craigslist ad. 100k Per year. Join!

Back