Another NetQuote Story...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
All times are EST. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. We control the vertical. We control the horizontal.

4:11 p.m. I call NQ to "pause" my leads for the weekend. Since I have already used 28 "pause" days this year (21 is the max)...I have to call in the request instead of using the instant online method.

4:15 p.m. Still on hold

4:20 p.m. Still on hold

4:22 p.m. Still on hold. I hang up and just send NQ an email requesting the "hold."

6:30 p.m. I'm at home and check my email. Two additional NQ leads came in at 4:24 and 5:55.

6:33 p.m. I'm mad and I call NQ ready for a fight.

6:35 p.m. I get right through and speak to a NQ customer service rep. I'm going to read him the riot act.

6:36 p.m. "No problem Mr. Harris," he says. "We'll credit those leads. In fact, I just took care of it. Is there anything else we can do for you?"

6:37 p.m. I feel bad. Netquote handled this quite well. Sorry NetQuote. Keep up the good work.

oteRe: Another NetQuote Story...

All times are EST. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. We control the vertical. We control the horizontal.

4:11 p.m. I call NQ to "pause" my leads for the weekend. Since I have already used 28 "pause" days this year (21 is the max)...I have to call in the request instead of using the instant online method.

4:15 p.m. Still on hold

4:20 p.m. Still on hold

4:22 p.m. Still on hold. I hang up and just send NQ an email requesting the "hold."

6:30 p.m. I'm at home and check my email. Two additional NQ leads came in at 4:24 and 5:55.

6:33 p.m. I'm mad and I call NQ ready for a fight.

6:35 p.m. I get right through and speak to a NQ customer service rep. I'm going to read him the riot act.

6:36 p.m. "No problem Mr. Harris," he says. "We'll credit those leads. In fact, I just took care of it. Is there anything else we can do for you?"

6:37 p.m. I feel bad. Netquote handled this quite well. Sorry NetQuote. Keep up the good work.
I only used NetQuote for a short time, which I don't feel it was good enough for me. What I did to stop the "lead spam" was to limit to one zip code with least possible inquiry of life insurance quote and change the quote to regular lead instead of premium lead ($3 vs. $17). I selected 48098 zip code and have not received any leads from Netquote for months now. I am going to close the account soon.

Back