Anyone Using iPad/Tablet To Replace Paper Day Planners?

As a young, technological savvy professional, who owns an iPad for everyday use, I still couldn't use it as a planner. No technology can ever replace the the effect of writing on paper and being able to physically flip through pages.

I like ipads. I wish I had one. But the problem is that some of my carriers won't allow me to quote without going through internet explorer. Until they update their technology, I'm stuck with my desktop and laptop.

I like ipads. I wish I had one. But the problem is that some of my carriers won't allow me to quote without going through internet explorer. Until they update their technology, I'm stuck with my desktop and laptop.

You actually can do that by using Go to my PC.

How much is the subscription fee? The mobile app doesnt seem to be user friendly. I couldn't even sign up just to see their prices.

On sale for $9.99 per month. Usually $19.99. Not sure if this is forever or only for a specific period of time
Trial period 30 days for free

Yes. You go to Wal-Mart and go past the black and white TVs but turn left at the stack of typewriters.

Every year when I buy mine I also pick up that special white grease for my rotary dial telephone and I'm good for another year.

I'm using a paper day planner and one of these to run my leads.:goofy:

Attachments

• buggy hauler.jpg
    buggy hauler.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 42
i switch from google apps / tablet to paper day planner. i dont know why written a note is more effective for me.

i actually remember more of what i have to do

Back