ASAP PLEASE Need rate for Bankers life.. possible unethical replacement

I found this lady that has $98 in the saving portion of her Whole life policy and the rip off agent put her In a stupid high rate.

I can save her almost $2 a month!!! And get her her almost $100!!! And with a company that once built a playground in a town that had a hurricane once. And of course, she does not plan in the next two years. Oh, and I am cutting my broker fee in half for her.
WOW! What an agent! :noteworthy:

I just got out of the hospital from a bad concussion. I am begging everyone, please, PLEASE, stop posting about other agents doing unethical things. Each time I see one of these postings, I pass out from shock, hit my head, and often end up in the hospital.

Please, I beg you, please stop posting about unethical agents. I keep passing out from shock and falling down and it is putting my health in jeopardy.
Considering how HUGE your head is, I'm surprized that you could get a concussion. Maybe you should use that tiny left hand of yours to wrap that HUGE head with bubble wrap. :twitchy:

Considering how HUGE your head is, I'm surprized that you could get a concussion. Maybe you should use that tiny left hand of yours to wrap that HUGE head with bubble wrap. :twitchy:

That's part of the problem. It's so big, it's like trying to balance a water melon on a drumstick. Every day is a new battle to NOT get a concussion.

That's part of the problem. It's so big, it's like trying to balance a water melon on a drumstick. Every day is a new battle to NOT get a concussion.
Sounds like you could use a good accident policy Mark. :yes:

You'd be that company's worst nightmare!!! :laugh:

Balancing a watermelon on a stick...so that's why you look like a bobble head doll. :twitchy:

Big-Boy-Bobblehead.jpg

UPDATE: Found out today the policy was replaced with a Graded policy. He had immediate coverage $10k for 138.66 a month and it was a graded 10k for 122 a month....what a joke

UPDATE: Found out today the policy was replaced with a Graded policy. He had immediate coverage $10k for 138.66 a month and it was a graded 10k for 122 a month....what a joke
Show him how in order to save $16 a month, he gave up 70% of his Face in the 1st year and 30% in the 2nd year. If he dies in the next year would he rather have $10K...or $3K?

wow.... SO the guy just called me today. I could hear the other agent coaching him to saying to cancel the policy. What a huge piece of shit. Taking advantage of seniors. This poor man.

Back