ASAP PLEASE Need rate for Bankers life.. possible unethical replacement

Then answer is yes. And if you are speaking of my Trans friends... then the policy could have been inactive for the past 6 months, but they want a replacement form...

Can someone explain to this stupid insurance guy, how exactly are you "Replacing" a policy that is no longer a policy??? :huh::arghh:
so annoying - I have certainly ran into that haha.

I haven't written a Bankers Policy since 2010. At that time we had 2 WL policies for seniors, field Underwritten and Graded. Field Underwritten was immediate issue. If the eyes were open and the person was breathing I could field underwrite as long a 5 questions were answered "NO". Don't really rememeber the 5 questions but may have been: Stroke in last 5 years, Heart attack in last 5 years, In a care facility, Cancer active or treatment...don't remember #5. I wrote my Dad a less expensive, more coverage policy without a 2 year wait for less than a Met Life graded policy he had. If you don't know the details of the policy the customer took, don't bash the competition for beating you. If the customer files a trial app and is not sure if he will replace, is there a replacement form necessary?
The replacement is to be filed if there is even a possibility that replacement is involved... In fact, I think some states require a replacement form if the client just owns other insurance.

I just got out of the hospital from a bad concussion. I am begging everyone, please, PLEASE, stop posting about other agents doing unethical things. Each time I see one of these postings, I pass out from shock, hit my head, and often end up in the hospital.

Please, I beg you, please stop posting about unethical agents. I keep passing out from shock and falling down and it is putting my health in jeopardy.

I just got out of the hospital from a bad concussion. I am begging everyone, please, PLEASE, stop posting about other agents doing unethical things. Each time I see one of these postings, I pass out from shock, hit my head, and often end up in the hospital.

Please, I beg you, please stop posting about unethical agents. I keep passing out from shock and falling down and it is putting my health in jeopardy.
You do realize this may actually increase the number of unethical insurance agent postings don't you?

Episode-7-Walt-Jesse-760.jpg

I found this lady that has $98 in the saving portion of her Whole life policy and the rip off agent put her In a stupid high rate.

I can save her almost $2 a month!!! And get her her almost $100!!! And with a company that once built a playground in a town that had a hurricane once. And of course, she does not plan in the next two years. Oh, and I am cutting my broker fee in half for her.

Back