ASAP PLEASE Need rate for Bankers life.. possible unethical replacement

Well here is his name - hope we can spread the word. I’ll be filing complaints with the DOI for twisting. I have William, the client, on a recorded line talked to a bankers saying he had no idea it would not cover him right away. Agents name: Anthony Cosca - Ohio - bankers life. Hopefully he will get in enough trouble that he’ll
Never write another policy. And if we are lucky enough he may have marked him down as Non tobacco. I don’t see how a graded policy could be $122 for a 69M tobacco user. I’d love to get a rate .

Well here is to spending more time
Filing complaints .

Attachments

• 223EA8B2-6B98-48D6-9514-FB9E1AECBCB2.png
    223EA8B2-6B98-48D6-9514-FB9E1AECBCB2.png
    107 KB · Views: 22
Well here is his name - hope we can spread the word. I’ll be filing complaints with the DOI for twisting. I have William, the client, on a recorded line talked to a bankers saying he had no idea it would not cover him right away. Agents name: Anthony Cosca - Ohio - bankers life. Hopefully he will get in enough trouble that he’ll
Never write another policy. And if we are lucky enough he may have marked him down as Non tobacco. I don’t see how a graded policy could be $122 for a 69M tobacco user. I’d love to get a rate .

Well here is to spending more time
Filing complaints .

It won't do you a lick of good for you to report him to the DOI. They won't even look at an agent reported by another agent. Has to be reported by the client.

It won't do you a lick of good for you to report him to the DOI. They won't even look at an agent reported by another agent. Has to be reported by the client.
I talked to the manager of my case and sent him the audio file of the recording where the client stated he thought the policy was immediate and wanted that type of coverage. On the recording Bankers life states the graded death benefit and the value of the death benefit in years 1 and 2. Also, on the same recording liberty bankers states their policy and the immediate coverage. The case manager told me he had to look at both the apps and was going to investigate. He seemed like he wanted to help .

I talked to the manager of my case and sent him the audio file of the recording where the client stated he thought the policy was immediate and wanted that type of coverage. On the recording Bankers life states the graded death benefit and the value of the death benefit in years 1 and 2. Also, on the same recording liberty bankers states their policy and the immediate coverage. The case manager told me he had to look at both the apps and was going to investigate. He seemed like he wanted to help .
Some states are more responsive to agent complaints than others. They’ll almost never respond to a verbal complaint, but when your complaint is accompanied by hard evidence like your recordings, they will sometimes take action. I once got an insurance company fined and issued a cease and desist for deceptive advertising in Virginia. I had provided the actual mail piece to the head of BOI investigations.

Some states are more responsive to agent complaints than others. They’ll almost never respond to a verbal complaint, but when your complaint is accompanied by hard evidence like your recordings, they will sometimes take action. I once got an insurance company fined and issued a cease and desist for deceptive advertising in Virginia. I had provided the actual mail piece to the head of BOI investigations.
As a sales person I'm pretty persistent. I'll make sure to continue to follow up with the DOI until this is settled. Its not about the commission for me, It's already accounted for in my charge back account. Its about doing the right thing.

As a sales person I'm pretty persistent. I'll make sure to continue to follow up with the DOI until this is settled. Its not about the commission for me, It's already accounted for in my charge back account. Its about doing the right thing.

"A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished."
-Mr Kreese, Season 2.

Back