ASAP Quotes...funny

Professor Leads

Guru
100+ Post Club
An ASAP account manager contacted me to get me to come back as a customer. I explained why I don't buy their leads anymore: I was tired of getting dental leads when I was paying for health leads. I told her that I had been complaining about this for a while and nobody ever answered my question about why this is happening.

Here is her response:

"It seems like this is what a lot of people are looking for in your area. Have you thought about providing this product to bring in some extra business?"

Now, why didn't I think of that?

An ASAP account manager contacted me to get me to come back as a customer. I explained why I don't buy their leads anymore: I was tired of getting dental leads when I was paying for health leads. I told her that I had been complaining about this for a while and nobody ever answered my question about why this is happening.

Here is her response:

"It seems like this is what a lot of people are looking for in your area. Have you thought about providing this product to bring in some extra business?"

Now, why didn't I think of that?

How about responding back...If there is such a demand by consumers why not have a specific catagory of Dental Leads....My guess is you can't find enough Agents that can get a decent ROI...

I just told her, "we also have a lot of people in my area looking to buy cars...will your leads work for that, too?" :twitchy:

I've had the same issue with getting dental leds. ASAP does give credit, no problem. Still it's irritating.

My other issue is leads coming in simultaneously. Twice on Saturday I had 2 leads show up at once.

Back