Back Links

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
Please explain back links and how they might benefit my site, I am new at this, forgive my ignorance

Back links are links from another website to yours.

There is a camp that believes that backlinks establish your authority on a subject and therefore, the search engines will rank your pages higher in the results. :skeptical:

Different engines weight these differently.

Hope this helps....

--Bif

Yes back links can result in increased page rank. This will help your sites overall search engine rankings. It is an important part of SEO but it is just one of many things that you will have to do. Let me know if you would like to trade a link. [email protected]

Link trading doesn't really help much anymore.

I was going to edit my answer to say even if he does share they'd probably be weak because hes trying to build back links from a fresh site but I was lazy

I will admit..I am new to this. Just want to help the guy out. I will share.. and yes I am sure compared to your websites my site is weak or "thin" as you would say. But I have had some great results. My website is floridacommercialautoinsurance dot net and I am number one for "florida commercial auto insurance" and some other keywords. It only has a page rank of 1. Please keep in mind that this site is not even close to being finished. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated just don't beat me up to bad. I have a lot to learn and that is why I am here. Thanx guys.

Well...It looks clean and organized and that's a big plus.

I'm not an expert but just keep writing original relevant content and get rid of the duplicate content you have on some of the pages. It's a nice start.

I haven't looked at any of the SEO-related things such as your tags etc...

Back