Back Links

Thank you. I have not even done the tags yet. I just want to get the site laid out first and then I figured I would go through the tags. I was wondering if that duplicate content hurt me. I try to switch it up a bit but its hard sometimes. One thing I don't understand is how you get links? Also, do links from non relevant websites help if they have good anchor text? I am asking this because I do have a pr3 tech news blog (techablog dot net) that I built a while back that is a pr3. Also is it good to link all my insurance sites together? I am worried that may throw a red flag by google and they will throw it in the spam box or something.

Re links...Google changes their algorithm every few months. There are different opinions on the type of links you should have and how to get them. I'm sure you'll hear some of them.

Re duplicate content, try to make each page different.

Re links...Google changes their algorithm every few months. There are different opinions on the type of links you should have and how to get them. I'm sure you'll hear some of them.

Re duplicate content, try to make each page different.

Thank you! I appreciate the help :)

You can earn, build, or buy back links.

Since your site is still new, I would start with your inner linking. A good on site seo structure with sitemap can go a long way and will lay out the foundation for your campaign, improve the over all functionality of your site, and help you understand the concept of link building.

Last edited by a moderator:
My site will be going live within a week or two and my traffic strategies will be all white hat. Building real backlinks and content targeting keywords. Blackhat strategies end up with the google slap, not worth it.

Back