BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

It is getting weird in this part of PA - 8 inches of snow in mid-November, Camel Tows, and now runaway trains ...

If you see a tanker car rolling down the track, but it ain't attached to a locomotive, you may be an FE agent.

That is one of those new "self driven" rail cars... :laugh: ... I was looking to see if any of those boarder crosser's where on board.

That is the reason it is mucho bueno... :yes:

Tastes good ... but play el diablo with your insides. Here's the thing: Louis, you know how you feel about bacon and fat and how dangerous you think it is to your heart and arteries? Well, it is really the sugar, including liquid sugar in the form of maple syrup, that causes atherosclerosis and heart disease.

Tastes good ... but play el diablo with your insides. Here's the thing: Louis, you know how you feel about bacon and fat and how dangerous you think it is to your heart and arteries? Well, it is really the sugar, including liquid sugar in the form of maple syrup, that causes atherosclerosis and heart disease.
JK.. I seldom ever eat syrup of any kind or any other sweet stuff.. Salty snacks are my weakness..

Back