Best VOIP Provider.?

Overkill how exactly? Once set up all you pay for us minutes used.

I am one guy, just need a two line power dialer. I'd have to buy some hardware to get get a ViciBox install running. For the occasional amount of cold calling I do, that isn't worth it.

I am one guy, just need a two line power dialer. I'd have to buy some hardware to get get a ViciBox install running. For the occasional amount of cold calling I do, that isn't worth it.

You just need an old PC and a little knowledge of VoIP, PC's, your internet route.

But I do get what your saying.

You just need an old PC and a little knowledge of VoIP, PC's, your internet route.

But I do get what your saying.

I have a few old PCs, maybe too old. Hardware wasn't up to spec for vicibox.

Tossed ring central and set up an asterisk box last year, even got Sugar CRM to sync with the phones. More of a hobby than an actual business need.

We changed over to Vanillasoft CRM with ConnectmeVoice VOIP lines about a month ago and could absolutely not be happier. Had 8x8 previously and it was a disaster.

I highly suggest you try RingCentral. They offer free set up and trial with unlimited fax, text and HD vid conferencing. With HD conferencing you know the sound quality would be great!

Last edited:
2.5 years later, how do you all feel about your VOIP option? Any input would be appreciated. I do not have a whole lot of outbound calling, mainly for the main office line to follow me.

Summer is coming, Dave's office will be on the road!

Back