Best VOIP Provider.?

I just heard about Nextiva so I will have to look at them. I have Ring Central, does it actually have a voip line or is it more like a ring back type of service, I have used the latter before.

Competitor to RC, Vonage Biz etc etc.
Voip line , has it all.
Been looking at my vonage bill, $400 + for services + about another 200 in taxes each mo, getting raped on those taxes here.

Just got off w Verizon Small Biz looking @ Landline service vs 100% reliant on VOIP.

$55 line unlimited local and LD - Analog Copper Lines not Fios VOIP per LINE...now u dont get local #'s or Vanity Numbers, But I'm about $80+ per line now w accessories added together.

Last edited:
I'm a little late to this party, but I have used Toktumi, left that for Vocalocity, left that for Ring Central, finally settled on Anveo for business. There was a very steep learning curve to use Anveo. I use Voip.ms for my personal line and found it quite simple to set up compared to Anveo.

For equipment: Cisco SPA303 for business, Obihai for personal.

Oh, but I do use an Obihai 202 to connect one of my voip lines to my fax machine. Who said you have to have a copper landline to send/receive faxes? Copper is dead. I know.... I killed it. At least at my house. Everything here is voip.... of course I use ATT uVerse HSI (fiber optic to the VRad... last mile is copper to the house). Well, copper is ALMOST dead.:)

Our agency has been with RingCentral for over 2 years now and have always had great service and reliability. Give you mobile access from your cell phone and never have to worry about your personal cell phone getting out, unless you want it too. Amazing features and they are always making upgrades.

Ah. I was hoping some softphone could use my own voip trunks as a power dialer. Vicidial is overkill for me.

Back