Beware Cold Solutions Marketing

I have never heard so much sour grapes. I used Cold Solutions as have thousands of others with excellent results. Every appointment I went on was set up and verified. I don't know what program MR Bill got. Most likely just leads which they also off for a few bucks each. As a "NEW" agent I helped about 30% of the clients I saw. Others were not in a position to do anything at the time. Many were in lousy low paying Annuities that "WERE" overdue to be rolled over. I hope none of us would pull someone out of something early just to make a sale. FACT: without Cold Solutions I would have zero clients, zero sales. Their preset appointment program is what you want to go with. It is the best and came highly recommended by several insurance brokers. Anyone who would like an honest review of my experience feel free to write me directly. NO I do not own stock in the company. I have been in sales for nearly 30 years and this has felt the best. Not only am I making a lot of money I go home feeling good about helping people. It is unfortunate that one person with a bad experience can tarnish a great program. There is a lot of that going on in our society these days. One person has an issue and everyone loves the negatives. I will wager there are thousands of very satisfied clients and agents.

Don't cha think it's funny saying "one person" has an issue? What do you want to be a4ree works there???? ha ha ha ha ha

Hi everyone, I just found and joined the forum today. I wanted to share a sigh of relief. I have a Cold Solutions contract on my desk right now and was debating on whether to follow through with it or not.

I asked for a reference and coincidently the persons name was Janet from area code (204) :) WEIRD that the only positive thread in here is posted by someone named Janet as well. And that she was closing about 50% of her leads as well. And that cold solutions basically changed her life as well.......WEIRD.....WEIRD.....WEIRD:mad:

Thanks for helping me not make a serious financial mistake.

I am a series 7 broker that is looking for a variable annuity leads source and am finding nothing but scams everywhere. If anyone has an idea please share.

I will also warn anyone of a new one (new to me at least) out there called A-1 annuity leads. They also promise appointments and when I checked out their reference, I found that the guy was not only an ***, but also not a licensed agent in the State of Arizona.

Any way take care everyone....great info here...happy selling

I am so glad I saw this forum. I was considering the program and now know that it is absolutely worthless. The post on 09-24-07 from Janet Petri is a bald face LIE. She is an employee of cold solutions. Look on their website under the registration screen and click on the drop down box "contacted by rep". She is at the top of the list. If a company has to resort to lying just to promote their own promotional tactics, what approach do you think they will take when representing you. I'm sure they only take the high road! There are no shortcuts. Nobody is going to make you rich but YOU!

Back