Beware Cold Solutions Marketing

Or investors union which is the parent company. Don't be a schmuck like me. They "book" appointments but brow beat old people to say yes and once they say yes you're charged. These are not quality appointments. I'm not saying they should guarantee annuities are there or how much or will there be a sale.

It's a very clever scam which works for them. They could book an appointmen with a golden retriever if it sound like the dog barked "yes" for and proposed appointment date.
I have had bad experiences with alot of lead companies.
Cold Solutions is just one of them.

If anyone has had good experiences with a "Realistic" lead service, please let me know immediately. ( Annuity, Term Life & DI leads)

Others to watch out for: QuotesAuction.com is a supplier of 95% junk.
Their leads ( Annuity, Life, DI ) are Not Qualified !

Out of 25 leads they sent me, 1 actually was good.
This is totally unacceptable.

There is also Javelin Marketing, who I refuse to join.
They were another lead company: seniorleads.com, that went under & re-organized. Paying $149 to join, plus $ per lead is very risky.

Networking: Professionally & Socially, local mailings, and joining related organizations is still your best resource.

Yes, I have heard of a company from a google search called Premier Annuity Prospects. They seem like the real deal. Spoke to a lady named Liz who seemed honest and straight up. I'm doing more research.

I'm new here. I hear a lot of talk and discussions on these forums about LEAD! LEADS! LEADS!

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is meant by a "lead" exactly? I mean what YOU the agent expect a "lead" to be, not what the lead provider calls a "lead."

On second thought, is this a "you say tomahto and I say tomAto?" thing or are these lead generating operations preying on their customers all the while promising steak but serving up gristle?

I mentioned this on another thread, but don't a lot of agent recruiters promise LEAD! LEADS! LEADS! too? I've seen it mentioned on this forum that this is a common tactic used by some agencies, e.g. FMOs and the like, as an enticement to "come on aboard?"

I mean, if the leads are so great, why aren't they just keeping them to themselves? Wouldn't it make them more money if the leads really were all that and they got in on all the action? Why would they give them to you?

Just a thought.

I mean, if the leads are so great, why aren't they just keeping them to themselves? Wouldn't it make them more money if the leads really were all that and they got in on all the action? Why would they give them to you

Because most agents are lazy and don't want to work or they made $1-$2K one week and forgot to keep the pipeline full, so their back at ground zero.

Cold Solutions is at is Again with a PHONY LIQUIDIAITON SCAM!!!

UGH. I got a call from a guy from something called Vita Business Services telling me they're handling the liquidation of Cold Solutions and they're selling the leads for .50 a piece.

1) I looked up Vita Business Solutions and the owner of that domain which was registered in Dec 07 is Investors Union!!! They own Cold Solutions and they obviously own the so called liquidation unit.

So the guy lied when he told me it was a true liquidation.

He searched my zip code and said he had 800 leads near me? If memory serves when I signed up with Cold Solutions they would send out those horrible threatening cards and wait for a reply. How could they now have 800 leads when they had to cobble together 45 leads over a 2 month period?

I guess I have to tip my cap to people like this. I would never do business like this, lying and stealing but they are relentless and New York Life or any other agency that deals with captured agents and conducts sell at any cost type business would only love these guys!

Back