• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Breaking Into a New Area

What companies you all talking here?

And Newby say for example you hire me at 120 and there's 3 guys between me and you.....what do you do with those 3 guys between me and you when I have enough production to move to 140

And Newby say for example you hire me at 120 and there's 3 guys between me and you.....what do you do with those 3 guys between me and you when I have enough production to move to 140

There is a LOOOOTTTT of empty farmland in Indiana....

Just saying.

Haha that was the point I was trying to get across a few weeks ago but no one was understanding me.

Well, there is always room in the Vol agency.

We give the best contracts in the industry. -20%. If you have a lot of production and we like you, we'll go to -50%.

Well, there is always room in the Vol agency.

We give the best contracts in the industry. -20%. If you have a lot of production and we like you, we'll go to -50%.

I have always wanted to get me a Tennessee woman, might have to make the move.

----------

I do actually want to know how different IMO's on here would handle that situation. I'm mostly referring to a few weeks ago when everyone told me not to worry about who is above me.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'll chime in anyway. There are so many scenarios in this that it isn't funny.

First off, Newby wouldn't hire you and put you under someone that is 3 levels down from him. I don't think there is one legit IMO here that would do that either. But let's say you are under 3 other guys. In order for you to move up, either the one directly above you has to be moved up to accommodate the level you qualify for or they just have to get out of your way. It really boils down to that.

Since the other 3 guys can't all be moved to 145% plus, you would have to get a release from the immediate upline and then probably go somewhere else to get your contract OR be moved to be straight under Newby at the 140% (assuming Newby had 145% or more). If Newby is at 140%, then you'll either have to go under his direct upline or move your contract to another upline. If there is no other other upline, then you'll need to go straight to the insurance company.

I think you already know all of these things though.

I know you didn't ask me, but I'll chime in anyway. There are so many scenarios in this that it isn't funny.

First off, Newby wouldn't hire you and put you under someone that is 3 levels down from him. I don't think there is one legit IMO here that would do that either. But let's say you are under 3 other guys. In order for you to move up, either the one directly above you has to be moved up to accommodate the level you qualify for or they just have to get out of your way. It really boils down to that.

Since the other 3 guys can't all be moved to 145% plus, you would have to get a release from the immediate upline and then probably go somewhere else to get your contract OR be moved to be straight under Newby at the 140% (assuming Newby had 145% or more). If Newby is at 140%, then you'll either have to go under his direct upline or move your contract to another upline. If there is no other other upline, then you'll need to go straight to the insurance company.

I think you already know all of these things though.

Question was open to all IMO's. Thanks for the response. I knew most of that I guess it's just I didn't like a few weeks ago when people were saying it doesn't matter who is above you.....because it does especially if you plan on moving up.

Do all IMO's have charts that show what production you need to have those higher contracts? For example newby/Ben/ Todd/ Doug.....do you all have those scales?

Efes seems the most put together in this aspect could I see a PDF of this?

I have always wanted to get me a Tennessee woman, might have to make the move.

----------

I do actually want to know how different IMO's on here would handle that situation. I'm mostly referring to a few weeks ago when everyone told me not to worry about who is above me.

I still don't understand your obsession with counting other people's money.

Question was open to all IMO's. Thanks for the response. I knew most of that I guess it's just I didn't like a few weeks ago when people were saying it doesn't matter who is above you.....because it does especially if you plan on moving up.

Do all IMO's have charts that show what production you need to have those higher contracts? For example newby/Ben/ Todd/ Doug.....do you all have those scales?

Efes seems the most put together in this aspect could I see a PDF of this?

Most of the companies actually set the guidelines. I know there are some on here that don't believe that, but it is true nonetheless. We go by what the actual company sets.

Back