Breaking Into a New Area

I still don't understand your obsession with counting other people's money.

Dude JD if you really don't get the point behind my questions I really think you don't have a full grasp on this business, at least from a trying to hire people stand point. I'm not counting anyone's money and you really need to learn how to read.

----------

Most of the companies actually set the guidelines. I know there are some on here that don't believe that, but it is true nonetheless. We go by what the actual company sets.

Nice. Thanks for your responses. Good for anyone that possibly wants to be more than an agent someday.

Dude JD if you really don't get the point behind my questions I really think you don't have a full grasp on this business, at least from a trying to hire people stand point. I'm not counting anyone's money and you really need to learn how to read.

----------

Nice. Thanks for your responses. Good for anyone that possibly wants to be more than an agent someday.

I don't get your point and I do grasp this business. I also read just fine.

You are obsessed with what your upline makes so you are counting their money.

As I said before, I care about my money. If I'm at say 130 and that's as high as I can go it doesn't matter to me if there's a dozen people between me and the company. How does it affect me at all if they get rid of a few of them and I'm still at 130?

What am I to do? Get mad and go to another IMO and get the same 130?

Again, I don't understand your obsession with other people's money.

As I said before, I care about my money. If I'm at say 130 and that's as high as I can go it doesn't matter to me if there's a dozen people between me and the company. How does it affect me at all if they get rid of a few of them and I'm still at 130?

Okay I'm going to spell it out for you.

You are at 130 as one agent.
You hire 5 people.
You now have enough production to get a 140 (hypothetical I know I need more). NOW it does matter who is between you and that 140. You think everyone between me and that 140 is just going to sign a release form on 6 agents doing a good amount of production.

And if there are 2 people between me and that 140 now guess what I either have to switch IMO's or now we are forever squeezing 2 people ahead of me or somehow convincing them to release.

You are pretty foolish if you think this has anything to do with me counting anyone's money. You really don't have a grasp on this. I'm not wanting to be YOU for the rest of my life. It's forward thinking. I'm young. I'm not counting anyone's money other than mine which is why I'm asking the good questions that anyone that doesn't want to be an agent forever asks.

Okay I'm going to spell it out for you.

You are at 130 as one agent.
You hire 5 people.
You now have enough production to get a 140 (hypothetical I know I need more). NOW it does matter who is between you and that 140. You think everyone between me and that 140 is just going to sign a release form on 6 agents doing a good amount of production.

And if there are 2 people between me and that 140 now guess what I either have to switch IMO's or now we are forever squeezing 2 people ahead of me or somehow convincing them to release.

You are pretty foolish if you think this has anything to do with me counting anyone's money. You really don't have a grasp on this. I'm not wanting to be YOU for the rest of my life. It's forward thinking. I'm young. I'm not counting anyone's money other than mine which is why I'm asking the good questions that anyone that doesn't want to be an agent forever asks.

You are fooling yourself. Quit worrying about other people's money and go out make your own.

If you qualify for 140 then you will get 140 and there will still be people above you for you to concern yourself with.

You are obsessed with who's eating the part of the pie that you will never get.

Year

All your posts do is prove my assumption that FEX doesn't have room for growth in terms of levels. It's like high levels are foreign to you. :skeptical:

You are fooling yourself. Quit worrying about other people's money and go out make your own.

If you qualify for 140 then you will get 140 and there will still be people above you for you to concern yourself with.

You are obsessed with who's eating the part of the pie that you will never get.

Well said, JD. I don't enjoy proving people wrong but it is definitely motivation.

----------

All your posts do is prove my assumption that FEX doesn't have room for growth in terms of levels. It's like high levels are foreign to you. :skeptical:

He really isn't comprehending anything. It's very difficult getting through to older people who are very stuck in their mental ways.

Another marketer attack from the whiner.

You have already proven yourself to be phony.

But I get your point. The Dud should come over to EFES and be a regional manager and then can keep secret the contract levels he supposedly can give.

----------

Well said, JD. I don't enjoy proving people wrong but it is definitely motivation.

----------

He really isn't comprehending anything. It's very difficult getting through to older people who are very stuck in their mental ways.

I always know that I'm winning when the personal attacks from behind the curtain pop up from cowards.:yes:

But I get your point. The Dud should come over to EFES and be a regional manager and then can keep secret the contract levels he supposedly can give.

I mean this from the bottom of my soul JD

You are an ****ing ***.

----------

----------

I always know that I'm winning when the personal attacks from behind the curtain pop up from cowards.:yes:

lol..........................................

^I might be all that but even I can see that you are just another FOS marketer trying to muddy the water to hide facts.:yes:

I'm asking legitimate questions and you come in being your negative self. You don't even know what you are talking about.

How exactly am I hiding facts? Did you read my posts? Is that the only thing you know how to say? Lol

Back