Breaking Into a New Area

I'm asking legitimate questions and you come in being your negative self. You don't even know what you are talking about.

How exactly am I hiding facts? Did you read my posts? Is that the only thing you know how to say? Lol

How can your questions be legitimate when you hide your identity? And I'm not the one being negative.

I'm not whining about my upline. I do know what I'm talking about. You haven't fooled me for a second.

Unless youre doing 5mill+ with one single insurance company that even goes that high in comp, youre not at a 145% (to give out a 140%)

So who can actually offer a 140% meaning youre above that?

I know the DudeIMO is, who else?

How can your questions be legitimate when you hide your identity? And I'm not the one being negative.

I'm not whining about my upline. I do know what I'm talking about. You haven't fooled me for a second.

What? why does it matter if you know who i am or not for me to ask a question? Clearly I've shown I'm not aligned with anyone because I'm asking all the IMO's the same question and I repeatably bash everyone on here(in light humor). I respect all of their opinions because they are successful.

Once again, can you read? when was I whining about my upline? Your answer on why my questions weren't legit is pretty bogus so I'd love to hear how I'm whining by asking a question.

You don't know what you are talking about and you are only fooling yourself.

----------

Unless youre doing 5mill+ with one single insurance company that even goes that high in comp, youre not at a 145% (to give out a 140%)

So who can actually offer a 140% meaning youre above that?

I know the DudeIMO is, who else?

honestly it was mostly the premise of knowing who is above you I was trying to drive home, not necessarily the contract level itself.

haha i bet there are a few

If you have the production to justify a really high contract like that, the insurance world would all of the sudden be your oyster. No need to worry at all.:no:

Maybe a few, but most cant.

----------

So with proven production... what carrier do you offer a 140% with?

I can offer a 140 to an agency that qualifies with several companies.

Foresters
UHL
Americo
RNA
Balt Life
MOO
Trans
Prosperity

I know I'm missing others. And I'm not posting 140 for those companies. Just saying as long as an agency has the production each company requires, I can give a 140.

I can offer a 140 to an agency that qualifies with several companies.

Foresters
UHL
Americo
RNA
Balt Life
MOO
Trans
Prosperity

I know I'm missing others. And I'm not posting 140 for those companies. Just saying as long as an agency has the production each company requires, I can give a 140.

what does the company require (just pick one or two dont have to do them all lol)

Back