CALENDAR leads?

When I did them internally we were able to target only philadelphia and in the add sad “for philadelphia residents” and 2 of 25 leads were outside the city. If I ordered from any vendor today I’d see 5/15 leads come well outside philly.

When I did them internally we were able to target only philadelphia and in the add sad “for philadelphia residents” and 2 of 25 leads were outside the city. If I ordered from any vendor today I’d see 5/15 leads come well outside philly.

One of the reasons you might get leads from outside of the area is that people move around and don't adjust their "location" in their FB account. In that case, if your vendor targets by zip, radius, county etc, the ad will be served to the audiences that "claimed" to be living in that area.

Another possible reason is that your vendor might've targeted ALL the people in that area instead of picking only people that LIVE in that area.

if your vendor targets by zip, radius, county etc, the ad will be served to the audiences that "claimed" to be living in that area.

I have had a few of these - I got four leads from out of state folks who used to live in my area of PA. It is what it is - for the cost per lead I'm not going to complain, that's for sure!

A little update: My first order of 20 (I actually got a handful over 20 as Josh gives the agent whatever comes in) I still have a handful to work but I worked that order for two weeks almost exclusively, but with some aged TM and DM thrown in to reduce drive times between stops. I wrote just over $6K in AP off of that $400 order during that time, and I wrote another $4K in AP off the aged leads I had thrown in. All door knocking - I made no calls and attempted to set no appointments over the phone. Worked four full days Monday through Thursday and took a three day weekend.

I ordered a second batch that was filled between yesterday and today and I have those new FB leads, the remaining FB leads from the first order, and some aged DM routed up and ready to go for the week. All doors, all the time again.

Yes, I had a few who claimed not to remember submitting the form, and I had a few who I do believe genuinely thought that this was for medicare. I had one door slammed in my face. Lots of driving - more miles in the last two weeks than I used to put on in a month. But a very stress free way to do this business. I have an abundance of leads so I don't care about the outcome any particular door, and I nothing but cheer as I approach the door whereas I really hate the f'n phone.

All door knocking - I made no calls and attempted to set no appointments over the phone. Worked four full days Monday through Thursday and took a three day weekend.

Have you used any text and email follow up messages BEFORE you showed up at their door?

Have you used any text and email follow up messages BEFORE you showed up at their door?

We automate text and email followup with our calendar leads and push them to set appointments with the agent.

We also have a text appt setting script that we recommend agents use as the leads come in. With our automation and the agent’s texting, you can pre-schedule 6-10 leads out of 20 consistently every week.

@DayTimer prefers to just door knock them so he doesn’t do that.

The calendar part of the Calendar Leads is awesome, if you like that sort of thing. But the high quality/high intent ads that talk about affordable life insurance, payments never going up and benefits never going down in conjunction with the separate landing page that has to be manually filled out AND the agent getting a copy of that Landing Page to door knock is what makes the lead superior to what else is on the market.

@DayTimer prefers to just door knock them so he doesn’t do that.

My knock is my follow up!

As a door knocker, the last thing I need is to have one of the leads schedule an appointment on their time rather than mine. My route for the next week or two (possibly three) is composed of 61 leads, mostly fresh unworked FB leads that are 1 day to two weeks old, as well as some aged DM filler. I divide these 61 stops into 6 route days of 10-11 stops each.

There is a 1 hour and 53 minute drive between stops 61 and 41. There is a cluster of leads in the center of my territory covers three cities I work, but everything else is rural country roads for the most part. I do not want stop 25 scheduling an appointment for today as my plan will not put me out that way until Wednesday morning. I do not want to hear from any of the stops in the 40's through 60's today as they would all be 30 minutes to an hour or more away from the 10 stops I have scheduled.

I may make more than 10 stops today as the first 18 to 20 stops are relatively close - it all depends on how many I find home, how many presentations I get to give, and how many sales I make. The better the day the fewer the stops as that means I am seeing lots of people and writing applications. I had a day the week before last that I made 20 stops - not one sale! The only door that opened to me that day was the one door that was slammed in my face in the past two weeks. I had a day last week where I only made 5 stops and wrote six apps. Same time in the field both days. You can have bad days, maybe a bad week now and then, but if you're a door knocker, you probably won't have a bad month.

It took me two weeks to work my first order of FB leads along with a handful of aged DM. I wrote 14 apps off the first order of 20+ leads. No way I'd have written that much if I had been an appointment setting caller/texter/emailer instead of a straight to the knuckles door knocker.

This is one of the reasons I prefer door knocking. You're more "in control" of your time/day. :yes:

My main reason for preferring door knocking is that I flat out get more opportunities to get in and give an FE presentation by knocking than by calling ahead. Controlling the time/day is a requirement for making the inherently inefficient door knocking approach as efficient as I can.

I had one door slammed in my face. Lots of driving - more miles in the last two weeks than I used to put on in a month. But a very stress free way to do this business. I have an abundance of leads so I don't care about the outcome any particular door, and I nothing but cheer as I approach the door whereas I really hate the f'n phone.
Another thing I like about door knocking. :yes:

I hope that you show some of that cheer while you're doing "The Wave". :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back