CALENDAR leads?

With the patented assembly line system, like any successful production system, it eliminates overkill syndrome. There's a direct and specific solution for every outcome, nothing is random. The result is every lead is awarded up to three personal knocks on different days from the industry expert. After that, they missed their opportunity (until the next campaign, if they participate)

I don't call the lead at all. I have seen most of them by the end of the 2nd week. I leave a pen with my name and phone hanging on the doorknob when no one is home. Maybe I should call those never seen, but they know I have stopped by and if they are serious they would call me.

What percentage of people call you back? Just curious...

With the patented assembly line system, like any successful production system, it eliminates overkill syndrome. There's a direct and specific solution for every outcome, nothing is random. The result is every lead is awarded up to three personal knocks on different days from the industry expert. After that, they missed their opportunity (until the next campaign, if they participate)

I sold a now three week old FB lead today. Knocked her three days at three different times last week and three days at three different times the week before when I first got her as a lead. Knocked her this morning and then again this evening while on my way home as she was not too far out of my path of travel. Guess what? $500 AP.

One key to my persistency is that while door knocking not only gets me in front of all the leads that appointment setters would get in front of (the so-called “low hanging fruit”) persistent for knocking gets me in front of folks no other agent will likely ever get to see.

I wish there were a way to find out how many DM leads NEVER get worked at all (no phone contact whatsoever), how many NEVER get door knocked, and how many that do get knocked NEVER get a second knock.

Last edited:
I sold a now three week old FB lead today. Knocked her three days at three different times last week and three days at three different times the week before when I first got her as a lead. Knocked her this morning and then again this evening while on my way home as she was not to far out of my path of travel. Guess what? $500 AP.

One key to my persistency is that while door knocking not only gets me in front of all the leads that appointment setters would get in front of )the so-called “low hanging fruit”) persistent for knocking gets me in front of folks no other agent will likely ever get to see.

I wish there were a way to find out how many DM leads NEVER get worked at all (no phone contact whatsoever), how many NEVER get door knocked, and how many that do get knocked NEVER get a second knock.

If a production line knows it will produce more product with x amount of material if the process takes longer, the next inevitable question is will it also be able to produce more product in y units of time? If no, is it worth it? The answer is usually a compromise to correct the system and send the slow moving processes and knots off the line and make up for it by ordering more material. :cool:

Day timer your obviously in a fertile area . I have tons of door knocks were cars in the drive way and you hear people rustling around inside or the tv on. I don’t care if you knock 40 times there not answering . How about the door knocks were the people are busy and they’ll never answer the door again and avoid you . I’m starting to see the video door bells pop up . They’ll never answer the door .

I think FB leads are much more time sensitive than Dm leads .These people are filling out many forms online at the same time . I sold one yesterday were the lady had another agent coming out today . I had one a few weeks ago were I dk’ed a woman on a Friday who was busy and set an appt for Monday am . I get their and another agent was there .There’s no magic to this game .Out of 20 leads a certain # of leads will answer the door just like the phone . That’s why I do a combo of phone and Dk.

I sold a now three week old FB lead today. Knocked her three days at three different times last week and three days at three different times the week before when I first got her as a lead. Knocked her this morning and then again this evening while on my way home as she was not too far out of my path of travel. Guess what? $500 AP.

One key to my persistency is that while door knocking not only gets me in front of all the leads that appointment setters would get in front of (the so-called “low hanging fruit”) persistent for knocking gets me in front of folks no other agent will likely ever get to see.

How many times do you door knock a fresh lead in the first week? And is there a point when you call it quits?

Back