CALENDAR leads?

I feel much less stress now since I started working FB leads. With DM and having to commit to a weekly order and not being able to make contact with the majority the leads were just stacking up and getting old. Felt pressured because if I am paying for a lead I am at the least going to look at them face to face and that was hard to do.

Now with FB leads I place an order and work them until I think I have done everything possible to make contact with everyone. Might take me 3 weeks, but that is OK. Then I place another order. I get in my car around 9am and try to be at my first door by 10am. The rest of the day I drive my route that I planned and make stops. If you are knocking 10+ doors a day you are going to usually make sales.

I don't buy Calendar leads because my area is very rural. I don't want the 1st appointment 60 miles to my west and then my 2nd 50 miles east of that and the 3rd 40 miles south of that and the fourth in the same town as the 1st one was in that morning. I plan a route each day and stick to it. I could possible make more sales, but I know I would drive many more miles that I am already driving.

I feel much less stress now since I started working FB leads. With DM and having to commit to a weekly order and not being able to make contact with the majority the leads were just stacking up and getting old. Felt pressured because if I am paying for a lead I am at the least going to look at them face to face and that was hard to do.

Now with FB leads I place an order and work them until I think I have done everything possible to make contact with everyone. Might take me 3 weeks, but that is OK. Then I place another order. I get in my car around 9am and try to be at my first door by 10am. The rest of the day I drive my route that I planned and make stops. If you are knocking 10+ doors a day you are going to usually make sales.

I don't buy Calendar leads because my area is very rural. I don't want the 1st appointment 60 miles to my west and then my 2nd 50 miles east of that and the 3rd 40 miles south of that and the fourth in the same town as the 1st one was in that morning. I plan a route each day and stick to it. I could possible make more sales, but I know I would drive many more miles that I am already driving.

I agree with everything you said - I order from calendar leads because of the quality of the lead. Like you, I decline the calendar appointment setting service. The leads have been solid.

The calendar part of the Calendar Leads is awesome, if you like that sort of thing.
I agree 100%! We've been using calendar appointment systems for 2+ years and they work great across multiple industries. I was just wondering if it wouldn't be too distracting for agents who prefer door knocking.

But the high quality/high intent ads that talk about affordable life insurance, payments never going up and benefits never going down in conjunction with the separate landing page that has to be manually filled out AND the agent getting a copy of that Landing Page to door knock is what makes the lead superior to what else is on the market.

Agree gain! Every time I read your post describing your lead system, I have a weird feeling we're using the same funnel... lol

The Calendar part is the sizzle not the steak. If you don't want them scheduled, we can easily remove that and add a "Click to Call" option. Or nothing at all.

My main reason for preferring door knocking is that I flat out get more opportunities to get in and give an FE presentation by knocking than by calling ahead. Controlling the time/day is a requirement for making the inherently inefficient door knocking approach as efficient as I can.

Long term, if you're making more per unit of time, it's not only more effective (revenue/cost), but also more efficient (revenue/time). Funny how well the route optimizer works when we let it do it's job, instead of driving all over the county to find a verbal permission to knock, door.

Also with appts many people stand you up. I door knock everything to start with 3-5 times By the 3rd knock i'm also calling 2-3 times a day. After 2 weeks of not being able to contact them i give it to my appt setter and let her bang it 4 times a day for 4 straight days. If nothing by then it goes in a separate folder and i'll only revisit if i'm low on leads .Understand time is your most valuable asset so you must concentrate on fresh leads to maximize profit .

Also with appts many people stand you up. I door knock everything to start with 3-5 times By the 3rd knock i'm also calling 2-3 times a day. After 2 weeks of not being able to contact them i give it to my appt setter and let her bang it 4 times a day for 4 straight days. If nothing by then it goes in a separate folder and i'll only revisit if i'm low on leads .Understand time is your most valuable asset so you must concentrate on fresh leads to maximize profit .

Ha - you would go on block. Be asked to never call again. Have my dog greet you at the door.

#Overkill

I door knock everything to start with 3-5 times By the 3rd knock i'm also calling 2-3 times a day.

I just have not seen any upside to hammering the phone like that ... I'd rather just knock them when I'm near them.

I don't call the lead at all. I have seen most of them by the end of the 2nd week. I leave a pen with my name and phone hanging on the doorknob when no one is home. Maybe I should call those never seen, but they know I have stopped by and if they are serious they would call me.

Back