Call recording ridiculousness

I agree 100%, Vic. My VOIP records all calls so no biggie there. I just didn't have a petition to share for the sillyass disclaimer.

I understand, I am sure that is all you will find

Its everywhere, Every FMO video and agent video and many of the thread All seem to address the call recording as if was the big problem

All I hear is we fought or Nahu is fighting, CSM about call recording and it doesn't look good

Well maybe if they took notice to the real problem, Instead of fighting call recordings maybe we would have a chance

I am sure CMS is thinking why fight call recordings if you have nothing to hide

Honestly what is the big case about call recording, Now this disclaimer You can make a case about, especially the 1st minute, and the size of the disclaimer in print, It is unprecedented, it is unusual, I'm sure its in violation of something, But that is somehow just glossed over for some strange reason

What a waste

I honestly don't know why everyone is making it about the recording

The recording really isn't that big of a deal, Many buis do it, and it can protect you against complaints

The disclaimer is the 1st minute is the much larger issue

No big deal at all for those of us that quit selling this product years ago. The red tape to keep ur renewals is enough for me. Soon a lawsuit will arrive from a spouse of a husband that cant do AHIP due to a health condition and the family loses all renewals.

They better wake up @ CMS and AHIP and have a retired status or it will happen

Its everywhere, Every FMO video and agent video and many of the thread All seem to address the call recording as if was the big problem

All I hear is we fought or Nahu is fighting, CSM about call recording and it doesn't look good

Well maybe if they took notice to the real problem, Instead of fighting call recordings maybe we would have a chance

Honestly what is the big case about call recording, Now this disclaimer You can make a case about, especially the 1st minute, and the size of the disclaimer in print, It is unprecedented, it is unusual, I'm sure its in violation of something, But that is somehow just glossed over for some strange reason

What a waste

Eventually they will get the renewals and axe the agent

Tick tok

disclaimer
Agree - reading the disclaimer in minute 1 is asinine. I think I'll have it as part of the "welcome" message that I can have inserted into every incoming call. Since most of my calls are inbound I'll not need to read it often. But occasionally someone clicks my Calendly link and schedules a call -- and we've never talked, so I'll need to consciously remember to read the disclaimer.

recording
For me, my CRM already records. However, just a few days ago I did an enrollment using my cell phone, not the CRM's phone. Didn't think much of it. Then it hit me later - that's not recorded. The lack of flexibility (future) is going to cause issues.

Welcome to a govt subsidized product

Red tape extravaganza

I did it Thursday but I'm pretty sure I just did 1.4x. Fast enough to still understand but it implies "you can ignore this standard disclaimer."

I doubt objections will arise during the welcome message compelling people to hang up.

Awesome problem solved

What a waste

Call recordings a huge deal for agents driving around all day in field .Somebody calls your cell phone you have no idea if client , solicitor or referral . You got to turn on every time . You sit in a house selling and are stationary so easy to record like a call center .

Call recordings a huge deal for agents driving around all day in field .Somebody calls your cell phone you have no idea if client , solicitor or referral . You got to turn on every time . You sit in a house selling and are stationary so easy to record like a call center .

Yea I think you over thinking it, I highly doubt for a field in home agent they will want anything more then the appointment being made with recording

And You can do recordings from cell and save them down load and such only really going to need the appointment recording with disclaimer I am sure

Back