Call recording ridiculousness

Yea I think you over thinking it, I highly doubt for a field in home agent they will want anything more then the appointment being made with recording

And You can do recordings from cell and save them down load and such only really going to need the appointment recording with disclaimer I am sure

Don is a clown.

If you're a field agent (meaning F2F), this doesn't apply to you. You don't have to read the disclaimer do the recording because you're in the field. You're not signing people up telephonically. You're doing F2F sales calls.

Recording isn't the issue. I agree that a ringback (or pre-recorded message would be helpful.) Who has a setup for that?

As for the AHIP stuff and agents not being able to sell and the government getting sued.. good luck.

Last edited:
Don is a clown.

If you're a field agent (meaning F2F), this doesn't apply to you. You don't have to read the disclaimer OR do the recording because you're in the field. You're not signing people up telephonically. You're doing F2F sales calls.

Recording isn't the issue. I agree that a ringback (or pre-recorded message would be helpful.) Who has a setup for that?

As for the AHIP stuff and agents not being able to sell and the government getting sued.. good luck.[

. Are you even a full time agent? Doesn’t your wife work to pay the bills ? It sure as hell applies to customers calling you . You have record all conversations at this time

Only the weakest of character have to make things personal. Congrats, you've just proven how pathetic your character is...

No where in the regulations does it say that you have to record all calls. It says very clearly, you have to record a sales call in its entirety.

It doesn't say ANYTHING about a service call. It doesn't say anything about setting up an appointment. Unless you're doing a SALES call over the phone, you don't have to record shit.

You don't have to record Medigap plan calls either, because they don't fall under Medicare Marketing Rules.

Not only are you a pathetic person, you clearly have the reading comprehension that equates to "someone told me this..."

Just PS: My, and my household, income is literally none of your business. What my wife and I do is literally none of your business. Worry about flipping those DSNP's, because that's literally all you're good at... flipping books so someone can come behind you and flip yours.

You know shit about Medicare. Shit about Medicare plans. Shit about anything other than memorizing plan details so you can trick someone else into signing up with you.

We can dislike each other professionally, but you just proved how scummy you are dragging my family into it.

Just in case someone doesn't go through all the mess to see what garbage you're talking:

. Are you even a full time agent? Doesn’t your wife work to pay the bills ? It sure as hell applies to customers calling you . You have record all conversations at this time

I’m pretty sure I’m 1 of the top 100 agents in the country with Humana and United . I scored 100 on the ahip . I know more in my finger about Medicare than you . You called me a clown first . You’ve got into verbal battles with many on here . That’s why you do telesales . You can’t mesh with people face to face .

I’m pretty sure I’m 1 of the top 100 agents in the country with Humana and United . I scored 100 on the ahip . I know more in my finger about Medicare than you . You called me a clown first . You’ve got into verbal battles with many on here . That’s why you do telesales . You can’t mesh with people face to face .

Seriously, you've proved time and time again that you don't know half what you think you do. Then you make excuses like "I don't do that very often, that's why I asked."

You don't get it both ways.. you don't know more about Medicare than me and ask questions that anyone that spent more than a year in Medicare would know.

Secondly, bragging about passing the AHIP with 100 is such a weak flex. It's literally the review questions, restated. Do you brag to your clients about how you passed AHIP with a 100, so they could trust you?

You work in DSNP. That's the by far vast majority of what you do. You go into someone's home, see what they have, and flip them to whatever other shiny thing you can find... until someone comes behind you with a shinier thing.

You're a snake oil salesman, at best. By your own admission, you memorize all the DSNP plans so you can roll into someone's home to flip them to something else.

Humana doesn't give a shit about you. They'll ride you until you get a complaint and then they'll throw you to the wolves.. so will your FMO. Shoving production over actual value doesn't mean that you know anything about Medicare.

All you can do is make assumptions about me, because it makes you look like an ass. You don't know anything about me. Want to call me a part-timer, I don't care. Insinuating that I'm somehow riding the coat tails of my wife.. making her work full time so I can play "pretend agent" is beyond disrespectful. It shows how much of a piece of shit you really are...

I'll explain it again... because I like to make sure that I'm clear.

I work inbound calls. I don't chase leads. All of my marketing in about the client knowing who and why they're talking to me when they call. I don't take "free leads" from the FMO or company to chase down people. So, if I'm not spending every waking moment or even 40 hours on insurance sales per week, that's okay. I'm meeting my sales goals, which is all that matters... my overall hourly production rate on a full-time balance average is about 100 an hour. That includes EVERYTHING that I do with insurance, sales, consulting, and content creation for other companies.
You only get income from the flimsiest Medicare book humanly possible. Either you fail AHIP one year OR it gets flipped because you're in DSNP. If I stopped MAPD today and just sold Medigap, I'd still have two other revenue streams to live off of in insurance. How about you?

That's not a flex. It's simply stating that my business is very different from yours. I know Medicare and private insurance plans and helping people transition from work to retirement. You know how to flip DSNP. They're two different skill sets. Pretending we do the same thing is dumb. We don't.

Finally, I did call you a clown, because you are...

Specifically about the standardized content from CMS

Third-party marketing organization disclaimer.

This is standardized content. The disclaimer consists of the statement: “We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.” The Part D sponsor must ensure that the disclaimer is as follows:

(ii) Verbally conveyed within the first minute of a <b>sales call</b>.

(iii) Electronically conveyed when communicating with a beneficiary through email, online chat, or other electronic means of communication.

Field agents do not need to worry about repeating this gibberish because setting up an appointment is NOT A SALES CALL. A customer calling you is NOT A SALES CALL.

The regulations are very clear. Sales calls require a canned statement. Recording, as I mentioned, wasn't the issue. The canned content is. That doesn't apply to you because you're F2F. You don't have "sales calls" you have f2f appointments.

PS: I was wrong about the recording calls. You do have to record all calls, and as I noted wasn't a big deal. The TPMO language is, which F2F agents don't have to do... Unless they're sending an e-mail or livechat.

Last edited:
Yea I think you over thinking it, I highly doubt for a field in home agent they will want anything more then the appointment being made with recording

And You can do recordings from cell and save them down load and such only really going to need the appointment recording with disclaimer I am sure

What they want is every hoop possible to be jumped thru. Its already a ridiculous circus mapd and ahip

What they want is every hoop possible to be jumped thru. Its already a ridiculous circus mapd and ahip

It's regulators regulating. They rarely address the situation head-on. What they do is punish everyone for the issues that a subsect of people cause. This is likely to play like SoA's.. yeah, you do them.. but almost no one asks for them unless there's a complaint.

It's regulators regulating. They rarely address the situation head-on. What they do is punish everyone for the issues that a subsect of people cause. This is likely to play like SoA's.. yeah, you do them.. but almost no one asks for them unless there's a complaint.

Regulators controlling narcissistic nerds wannabe business entrepreneurs gone bad

Seriously, you've proved time and time again that you don't know half what you think you do. Then you make excuses like "I don't do that very often, that's why I asked."

You don't get it both ways.. you don't know more about Medicare than me and ask questions that anyone that spent more than a year in Medicare would know.

Secondly, bragging about passing the AHIP with 100 is such a weak flex. It's literally the review questions, restated. Do you brag to your clients about how you passed AHIP with a 100, so they could trust you?

You work in DSNP. That's the by far vast majority of what you do. You go into someone's home, see what they have, and flip them to whatever other shiny thing you can find... until someone comes behind you with a shinier thing.

You're a snake oil salesman, at best. By your own admission, you memorize all the DSNP plans so you can roll into someone's home to flip them to something else.

Humana doesn't give a shit about you. They'll ride you until you get a complaint and then they'll throw you to the wolves.. so will your FMO. Shoving production over actual value doesn't mean that you know anything about Medicare.

All you can do is make assumptions about me, because it makes you look like an ass. You don't know anything about me. Want to call me a part-timer, I don't care. Insinuating that I'm somehow riding the coat tails of my wife.. making her work full time so I can play "pretend agent" is beyond disrespectful. It shows how much of a piece of shit you really are...

I'll explain it again... because I like to make sure that I'm clear.

I work inbound calls. I don't chase leads. All of my marketing in about the client knowing who and why they're talking to me when they call. I don't take "free leads" from the FMO or company to chase down people. So, if I'm not spending every waking moment or even 40 hours on insurance sales per week, that's okay. I'm meeting my sales goals, which is all that matters... my overall hourly production rate on a full-time balance average is about 100 an hour. That includes EVERYTHING that I do with insurance, sales, consulting, and content creation for other companies.
You only get income from the flimsiest Medicare book humanly possible. Either you fail AHIP one year OR it gets flipped because you're in DSNP. If I stopped MAPD today and just sold Medigap, I'd still have two other revenue streams to live off of in insurance. How about you?

That's not a flex. It's simply stating that my business is very different from yours. I know Medicare and private insurance plans and helping people transition from work to retirement. You know how to flip DSNP. They're two different skill sets. Pretending we do the same thing is dumb. We don't.

Finally, I did call you a clown, because you are...

Specifically about the standardized content from CMS

Third-party marketing organization disclaimer.

This is standardized content. The disclaimer consists of the statement: “We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.” The Part D sponsor must ensure that the disclaimer is as follows:

(ii) Verbally conveyed within the first minute of a <b>sales call</b>.

(iii) Electronically conveyed when communicating with a beneficiary through email, online chat, or other electronic means of communication.

Field agents do not need to worry about repeating this gibberish because setting up an appointment is NOT A SALES CALL. A customer calling you is NOT A SALES CALL.

The regulations are very clear. Sales calls require a canned statement. Recording, as I mentioned, wasn't the issue. The canned content is. That doesn't apply to you because you're F2F. You don't have "sales calls" you have f2f appointments.

PS: I was wrong about the recording calls. You do have to record all calls, and as I noted wasn't a big deal. The TPMO language is, which F2F agents don't have to do... Unless they're sending an e-mail or livechat.

Your damm right you were wrong about recording customer calls just like your wrong about a ton of other stuff like I only sell dsnp . I’ll also sell 150-200 life policys and 100 aca.55% of my business dsnps , 20% lis and 25% regular . I get 5-7 referrals a month . I’ll have 6 fig renewals in Jan for 24 months of hard work . In 2023 I’ll revert back to more life ins as i dont want many more Medicare clients . I just want to keep my book level .

If sales calls are not required to be recorded, how do you defend against all the unethical agents who enroll clients without their consent, knowledge or ever having spoken to the person?

Back