Call recording ridiculousness

I just got a call from someone out of Destin, FL. trying to sell me a Medicare plan. First minute was completely automated. She told me I had requested information, which is a lie. Told her I wasn't interested and she kept talking with her automated attempt.

She did say it was a recorded line. Guess the motto now is...we record ya and we lie to ya. What another joke. Why would someone start off by lying? That'll win the customer over!

I just got a call from someone out of Destin, FL. trying to sell me a Medicare plan. First minute was completely automated. She told me I had requested information, which is a lie. Told her I wasn't interested and she kept talking with her automated attempt.

She did say it was a recorded line. Guess the motto now is...we record ya and we lie to ya. What another joke. Why would someone start off by lying? That'll win the customer over!

These are the exact things which are punishing good honest brokers.

so the disclaimer please contact medicare.com was automated in the first minuet to clarify?

how did it feel putting yourself in te clients shoes does it make it sound like probably better off calling Medicare direct?

so the disclaimer please contact medicare.com was automated in the first minuet to clarify?

how did it feel putting yourself in te clients shoes does it make it sound like probably better off calling Medicare direct?

No disclaimer. At first she sounded live, but when she didn't respond to my replies it was evident.

Versus the call? Absolutely.

Was her name Stacy? I received one yesterday from someone with 850 area code.

Back