Cheapest FE for 80 Male N/s Healthy

Jakel if you haven't already look at his policy (or call his company) and determine what the cash value is. I sold a lady the other day who was going to pay $2.88/mth more but was going yo receive $400 in cash value surrendered.

Try to limit replacements to obvious, "no brainer" type situations. This ain't one of 'em. Save your energy for people who really need your help.

Fexquotes-How do I get contracted with William Penn?
What kind of contract rate can I expect?
Looking to get signed up asap for this client and many others who I know I can get reduced payments on.

Be ready to work for it. WP only contracts through the mail and only accepts apps through the mail. And they only pay by paper check

Be ready to work for it. WP only contracts through the mail and only accepts apps through the mail. And they only pay by paper check

That's way too long to get paid! I submit an app and get advanced in 2 days.. Sometimes next day depending on MIB report.

Geez, is it run by ex-government employees who have no concerns about wasting money.

"$4 that's it? That is a hard sell. Not sure how long he has had it but probably not long if his rate is that high. So here are my questions."

that's a total assumption on your part. he might be with LH or Bankers life and has plenty of cash value. He might have a graded policy. until you know what he has you are just guessing. $120 per month premium is a good pay check. Its worth looking into. Maybe he likes the free benefits of a fraternal?

Find out what he has then show him what you can do. You never know what his hot button can be until you ask.

Back