Citizens (CICA)

Looks good. For clients that I currently can't get Day 1 coverage, this would plug about 75% of those holes.

Glad they are going to be adding the Wednesday billing.

Hopefully they increase the window from app date to draft date, at 28 days sometimes it's tough when you are talking to them on the 27th of the month and the 1st is only 3-4 days away and they want it to start the month after. It's nice to have the wiggle room to push it out in that situation.

The 90 day chargeback window is great, but having only a 2 day window before needing a whole new app when they miss the first payment seems pretty tight.

Overall I would definitely be interested in it once the Wednesday billing is implemented.

You can save the app then go back and finish when it’s within 28 days.

Not an issue.

You would never need more than 35 days anyway.

Yes. You can do the app and save it. Then finish when connected.[/

That’s cool. GW’s used to work offline. They still have the option that the agent to attest to the insured’s signature.

Many who need GI struggle to sign on a tablet.

Other’s like American Memorial nearly require a broadband connection to flip the pages or simply just don’t work. I write their paper app instead.

According to the CICA video,the agent is making the decision since there’s no script check or MIB. Is that right ?

Is there an online rate calculator or are you able to do that on/off line on the E App ?

Yes, no MIB or Rx. Just answers on the app. Supposedly, they're randomly pulling applications and checking a small percentage of them.

First page of the app serves as a calculator. It's also on Toolkit.

Wonder how long this product will make it ?
Sounds like lots of contestables,rolled up chargebacks.

E&O required ?
What’s street ? Renewals ?
Renewals on GI ?

GW makes the agent eat the first 3 months if the policy lapses.
What about this company ?

Back