Citizens (CICA)

Wonder how long this product will make it ?
Sounds like lots of contestables,rolled up chargebacks.

You worry too much about shit out of your control.

Probably not a good fit for you.

As for how long it lasts, who knows?

Write it when there’s a need then stop when they stop.

Bottom line is will they pay the contestable claims ? Read the whole underwriting guide . Taking Chf and dialysis level is a power keg of contestable claims . With no rx or mib the agent abuse will be epic . Them orca boys will be shitting on this . Streets what 120/6? Gi at some ages 30% more than gw . Will they double draft the following month on nsf’s ? It looks like the agent can set up the redrafts from his portal .Bust it while it’s hot

Bottom line is will they pay the contestable claims ? Read the whole underwriting guide . Taking Chf and dialysis level is a power keg of contestable claims . With no rx or mib the agent abuse will be epic . Them orca boys will be shitting on this . Streets what 120/6? Gi at some ages 30% more than gw . Will they double draft the following month on nsf’s ? It looks like the agent can set up the redrafts from his portal .Bust it while it’s hot

Doubt they'll pay most contestable claims. Not a lot of companies do though.

Absolutely write it while you can.

Doubt they'll pay most contestable claims. Not a lot of companies do though.

Absolutely write it while you can.

Your correct . That’s the hard cold truth . I’d say CO’s I’ve seen pay 50-60% of contestable claims . I don’t think it’s necessarily clients lieing as much as drs records so detailed to avoid lawsuits . Stuff in the notes the clients dint know

As long as the questions about CHF, Dialysis, erc. Are answered correctly they will have no basis for denying a contestable claim.

As long as the questions about CHF, Dialysis, erc. Are answered correctly they will have no basis for denying a contestable claim.

Question F “ Have you been advised to take any tests not yet completed “ . Louis I’m concerned about your platelet count . I want you to take some tests . Ok In the next few weeks I will . Boom you never took . There’s a lot of ammunition in drs notes .Every agent on the planet will be dumping his junk here . There will be tons of contestable claims . You think they’ll just be writing checks right and left your dreaming . Fe CO’s aren’t dumb . They know few few Beneficiaries will sue for non paid claims . No lawyers wasting his time for a $3 -$4 k potential contingency fee . He’d laugh at the case . That said treat all these level like Gi as you can’t place them level anywhere else .

Last edited:

Com'on man!!:1wink:

When did a company ever need a basis? Many will just deny a claim and dare the family to sue. Most will not. I'm in my 20th year of being an independent agent and worked in some kind of insurance services for 10 years prior to that.

Every case I know of a claim being denied and then challenged in has been settled before getting to court. Usually almost at the courthouse steps. The problem is I can count on one hand and have fingers left the ones that have been challenged.

None of mine. I've had two that I wish the family had fought. I have one now that the lady says she is going to fight. I don't think she has a strong a case as the 2 I wish had been fought. But her husband had a GCU that was 2 weeks from being 2 years old. He had a KSKJ that was about 6 months in. KSKJ paid. GCU did not.

Question F “ Have you been advised to take any tests not yet completed “ . Louis I’m concerned about your platelet count . I want you to take some tests . Ok In the next few weeks I will . Boom you never took . There’s a lot of ammunition in drs notes .Every agent on the planet will be dumping his junk here . There will be tons of contestable claims . You think they’ll just be writing checks right and left your dreaming . Fe CO’s aren’t dumb . They know few few Beneficiaries will sue for non paid claims . No lawyers wasting his time for a $3 -$4 k potential contingency fee . He’d laugh at the case . That said treat all these level like Gi as you can’t place them level anywhere else .
Don, inyour platelet example the applocation would be faulse. The client knew he had been advised to have the tests and he knew he had never had then yet he lied and answered the question "no". that would not be a problem withCICA as almost every application asks about non completed tests.

Last edited:
You can save the app then go back and finish when it’s within 28 days.

Not an issue.

You would never need more than 35 days anyway.
You are right. Every carrier is slightly different, but for the ones I use the vsig can be 5 days old when you submit, which would solve that issue.

Back