Clues to Lincoln Heritage Success?

Well, they do a great job of building the brand..To the agent and in their client presentation... "no one else does what we do" "No one else offers Funeral Advantage", etc. And, they use that branding to justify the higher prices to the client. You don't have to a part of them or even like their methods to see theyr are masters in their niche in the world.

Yes, they do branding well. They do brainwashing well too. Just kidding, yet I'm not. Many of these videos you see are made by someone who has never done anything in insurance with any other company but LH. So many times they just don't have anything else to make a true comparison.

Yes, they do branding well. They do brainwashing well too. Just kidding, yet I'm not. Many of these videos you see are made by someone who has never done anything in insurance with any other company but LH. So many times they just don't have anything else to make a true comparison.
I don't know if she ever worked with anyone other than LH but she has been around long enough to know what the competition has. She says she started in 2012 and has studied what other companies offer.

Last edited:
It helps if you’re willing to misrepresent your product, like clean sheeting for dialysis patients and representing first day coverage but giving ROP.

It helps if you’re willing to misrepresent your product, like clean sheeting for dialysis patients and representing first day coverage but giving ROP.
Not every LH agent is guilty of those things and there is not a company in the business that does not have agents that do.

Last edited:

Or leading people to believe the policy plus FCGS is a preneed plan.

Not every LH agent is guilty of those things and there is not a company in the business that does not have agents that do.
ot every There is not a comapnyin the business that does not have agents tha are guilty of that.

That’s true. But some companies have more guilty agents than others. And some companies are complicit. Remember the scandal involving a group of MetLife agents (back in the ‘90’s) selling life insurance as a qualified TSA to healthcare workers?

In an interview, Harry P. Kamen, Met Life's chairman and chief executive, described how the company had ignored warning signs of unethical practices that he said began in its Tampa, Fla., office and spread elsewhere.

"You could say the company is a little too trusting," he said, referring to incidents in which auditors told executives to stop certain practices and assumed that the orders were carried out. In one instance, he said, auditors at the company's home office uncovered practices in Tampa that were counter to Met Life policy. Although the problems were reported to the appropriate executives, no action was taken
.’

Met Life Drops Execs Amid Probes : Insurance: While states investigate possible ethics violations, firm sets up a multimillion-dollar restitution effort for policyholders.

ot every There is not a comapnyin the business that does not have agents tha are guilty of that.

Smoked one out about a month ago... he replaced a GI client of mine. Clean sheeted 2 major health issues. I stopped by had her get her policy paper work and showed her. Her eyes almost fell out when I showed her. Wrote her a second time. :yes:

Attacking the lack of good sales practices on the part of some misses the entire point of the thread.. People should be asking is there anything in The Four Keys to Selling Services that I should incorporate or improve upon in my practice. I simply used LH as example of a company that trains their agents to use those four keys and that is one reason they are successful. Could have used any number of companies but they are the ones that people are always wondering about.

I am looking for things that will improve upon what I am doing and slamming other people, companies, etc. has never put a time in my pocket nor has it uplifted me in anyway.

There are some independent top producers on the forum that got their start at LH. And, almost all of them, even if they are super critical of the way the sales force is organized, they all say they were well trained and many still use what they learned at LH today.

No doubt all companies have desperate agents that do some shady things but they seem to have an abundance of them.

Back