Clues to Lincoln Heritage Success?

WTH is able to convince themselves that bad coffee, bad food, bad anything is great regardless if it costs $1000 or is free???? She works with a different clientele than I do.
You must have a really low opinion of the folks you work with... People are people no matter their socio-economic level.. That is why you see some that are barely subsisting on welfare wearing Nike running shoes.. Make a pot of coffee at home.. Pour part of it in a McDonald's' cup and part in a Starbucks cup.. I can almost guarantee you which cup most of the poor folks will take.. Or, have folks try both and then let them tell you which was best.. :yes:

You must have a really low opinion of the folks you work with... People are people no matter their socio-economic level.. That is why you see some that are barely subsisting on welfare wearing Nike running shoes.. Make a pot of coffee at home.. Pour part of it in a McDonald's' cup and part in a Starbucks cup.. I can almost guarantee you which cup most of the poor folks will take.. Or, have folks try both and then let them tell you which was best.. :yes:
I'll take McDonald's coffee every time. :yes:

One of the morning news shows did a blind taste test between McDonald's and Starbucks a few years ago, and McDonald's won.

One of the morning news shows did a blind taste test between McDonald's and Starbucks a few years ago, and McDonald's won.
Yeah.. but put the names on the cups and see what happens..

OK.. but in my scenario it would really be neither and you would get the same no matter which cup you chose..

Has nothing to do with socioeconomic status, point is, bad is bad regardless of the price and I know when it’s bad. In your scenario, I’ll bet you $1,000 that I can tell which coffee is which. I don’t like McDs nor Starbucks coffee anyway.

Has nothing to do with socioeconomic status, point is, bad is bad regardless of the price and I know when it’s bad. In your scenario, I’ll bet you $1,000 that I can tell which coffee is which. I don’t like McDs nor Starbucks coffee anyway.
Are you a Dunkin' guy? :huh:

You really are a Democrat aren't you? It wasn't about whether you could be convinced or not (we all know you are above that :))... It was about whether your clientele would be convinced or not..

WTH is able to convince themselves that bad coffee, bad food, bad anything is great regardless if it costs $1000 or is free???? She works with a different clientele than I do.

Back