Cold Calling Door Knocking for Final Expense

First off you are taking my statement out of context. It was I regard to Jerad saying he cold door knocks to meet new people and make friends the old fashion way. Like he is this wonderful person that is going to bless unsuspecting people with his friendship. It came across very pompous.
Talk about taking somebody's statement out of context. :skeptical:

Jeff,

I am one of the biggest advocates on this forum for new agents. I have helped hundreds and hundreds of agents. Some new unsuspecting agent may see that you have over 2,000 post and mistakenly think you know something.

I am honest and real, to new agents. Working FE without leads is not the way to do it... If you want to live in a trailer court and work all the time than that may be an okay marketing method. You are the one who has lost respect here today. Don't assume that any agent today coming in this business today would be content at being in this business for three years and having a lot # attached to their address.

You should have kept your nose out of it, unless you would have fully disclosed the lifestyle that cold door knocking affords... This business is hard enough without some full time forum poster with an inflated number of post telling new agents about their perceived success by doing something that doesn't work for anyone, and would be unacceptable for an agent with a family and real expectations for success.

Trust me Jeff, I'm sure many of the FE guys on here feel the same way about your BS you spew... you whine all the time.

Spend some of that cigarette money on leads.
Maybe if he committed Welfare fraud, he could afford to buy some leads. :biggrin:

Went back and randomly read a few post. Wow.

Yeah, I went back and re-read as well. At least we know where JD got the idea that if if isn't done his way then it's not the best way. His buddy, mentor, Bobby Knight, or whatever you want to call him is as close minded as he is.

I do wonder though.....was JD more open minded before Bobby mesmerized him or were they both just as close minded from the get go? Is being closed minded and ignorant a learned thing? Seems like it might be. Although, I don't think JD has quite learned to be the ass that Tubbs is.....but he sure runs a close 2nd!

Funny story my late 90 year old grandmother asked me on time before she died if I was doing something "illegal"? She didn't understand how I was available a lot and my life style was changing drastically. Something I always laugh about.

Grandmas are wise! :wideeyed:

But I thought TT made some good points in this thread..& we all have a little fun with name calling.

You realize she was stealing thata plate off someone else's car to put on her boyfriend's getaway car, right?

So does anyone know what became of Jeff Ward (@Jerard)?
He was a good poster witty and good with technology. He even had a commission tracker that he kept upgrading. He didn't charge for it, just asked for a one time voluntary donation of $5. :yes:

He didn't post much after Bobby Knight made a complete and total ASS of himself. :mad:

Back