Cold Calling Door Knocking for Final Expense

Awesome Forum, I don't want to hijack this post..... New at this forum,Can anyone recommend a good source for Final expense leads that is affordable?
Any place to also get a list for door Knocking?
Appreciate any help
Here's where to get a targeted data list to cold doorknock. Personally, I think think this is better than TM leads, especially for MedSupps(I know you're asking for FE). I'm an old door knocker. :yes:

Hahaha, forgot the link.:goofy:
Get Unlimited Sales Leads - Telemarketing & Mailing Lists

Last edited:
$250 that would be my budget to start

Gotcha. I could get you started with some leads for that as well.

Here is the problem, you're going to get one batch of leads for that money. From me or anyone. I assume you are new, so that doesn't leave you much margin for error. If your presentation isn't spot on yet or you just get a bad batch and you've got nothing to show for it.

Frankly, you should buy a list of names and start calling or door knocking. You'll have a lot more room to make a mistake and still be profitable.

Gotcha. I could get you started with some leads for that as well.

Here is the problem, you're going to get one batch of leads for that money. From me or anyone. I assume you are new, so that doesn't leave you much margin for error. If your presentation isn't spot on yet or you just get a bad batch and you've got nothing to show for it.

Frankly, you should buy a list of names and start calling or door knocking. You'll have a lot more room to make a mistake and still be profitable.
Thank you for your help, but I been in the business for 6 years, as captive agent, changed to MLM, didn't like the people was working with,
decided to go on my own.

I'm exploring purchasing of leads, I understand that most of them may not be that good!

As I understand a lot of you in this forum are seasoned independent agents, that is why I need you guys help.

Just came across this thread again. What strikes me as funny is the statement that Jerard stuck his nose in where it didn't belong because he commented on cold door knocking. Someone must have not looked t the title of the thread.. "Cold Calling Door Knocking" The OP had a successful doing it and was wondering if he should continue... Well, of course not if it worked! :rolleyes::laugh:

Last edited:
In defense, most of the agents around here are looking to make money efficiently. That really should be the "given" in this forum. Most agents needs are not met by wondering around like Andy Griffith meeting people. There is usually a reason why something is "old fashion"... Because something better, new and efficient has taken its place.

I cannot think of anything more creepy and desperate than cold door knocking. To me it is the pinnacle of being sleezy and weak. Those people don't want your help otherwise they would have mailed the card in. :)

Travis
What an ass. Committing Welfare fraud....THAT'S sleazy. :yes:

Last edited:
If the shoe fits... You people get off track with these threads. The OP asked a question and was lucky enough to have some quality successful people respond to his question. Then somebody chimes in with some ridiculous story about cold door knocking.

You said you cold door knocked? How did that work out for you? Maybe your 2 cents is not need in every thread and after every post?

The young lady in Chicago who I know very well, who you don't, that you referenced, is not on here asking a question about cold door knocking vs leads. So don't reference hearsay to me about an agent of mine who you know only what you have read on here.

Travis
So this is your Forum Bobby? :twitchy:

Back