Constructive criticism about the forum

Re: contructive critisism about the forum

I would add that if I didn't have a full time job, and had time to police the forum, I would try to reduce some of the sharp attacks and negativity, but it takes too much finesse and too much time.

Maybe one day...

"Not to digress from the subject but am I the only one that noticed chumps change his title for his post? What the heck is that all about?"

I was not aware of the change. I notice that I am now a "Guru." I'll take that. I guess that comes with 2500 posts.

FYI...here's the progression of title changes:

10 posts Newbie
50 posts Goat herder
100 posts Sheep herder
500 posts Association President
1000 posts Texas resident
2500 posts Guru
7500 posts Vimo Co-owner

What does that button do...actually blackout ignored peoples posts?

Geez, I hope you can read my post.

Whad you say? I couldnt read it, not because your on ignore, but because it was all fuzzy because of the bu$^%#@ on this thread.

Re: Secret nuclear facilities in Syria

Bashing...banter...backstabbing...sometimes it can be blurred.

Personally, I find all of that stuff rather entertaining. And my guess is that it encompasses only about 2% of the posts in the Forum. If it were 20%...I might feel differently. But the vast majority of posts are topic-related.

Maybe you could be more specific as to what posts or threads you are referring to. That may help.

Chumps, I was refering to "Re: Secret nuclear facilities in Syria"

Here's the deal. You share ideas. You receive ideas. You bash. You get bashed. Its the beauty of give and take.

The good outweighs the bad. Not that the bad is that bad, IMO. Keep off racial, gender, religion and who cares if someone disagrees with someone else or writes a little heat.

Why would a put down/insult from someone you never met, that is on the other side of the country, be relevant to your self worth? If you can face the man/woman in the mirror every morning knowing you did your best, that's all that matters.

I enjoy most of the posters comments on here and the forum has definitely increased my knowledge of Ind. Health.

"Chumps, I was referring to "Re: Secret nuclear facilities in Syria"

Ah...Ok. Yes, I frequently throw out off-topic comments in the "edit" comment section. I didn't know anybody read them.

Last edited:

I like this forum. It is an example of the agents out there. Maybe we need to look at the forum as a support group, which is what it really is. Success has a lot to do with how to deal with adversity. Sticking with the forum will build character and that means more money.

Criticism is a reflection of oneself. Everything you see in others is what you are also. Remember, it takes one to know one.
:cool:

I agree. People complaining about others popping off to each other on a business forum - that mostly just shows a spirited interest in what's going on in their part of the business world. There is something to be gained from all of it. These guys that act like babies and say they are just sick and tired of all the bickering, boo hoo, I'm leaving the forum probably aren't the best ones to have on here.

Back