Copd + Plavix

MP9393

Hello guys! This is my first post, but i have been a lurker for a while. So thanks in advance.

Is anyone familiar with any Med supp carrier that is Ok with Spiriva (COPD) + Plavix ? (stable for over 2yrs)

Have a MOO client that is paying close to $350 on his Plan G and wants to make a move.

Hello guys! This is my first post, but i have been a lurker for a while. So thanks in advance.

Is anyone familiar with any Med supp carrier that is Ok with Spiriva (COPD) + Plavix ? (stable for over 2yrs)

Have a MOO client that is paying close to $350 on his Plan G and wants to make a move.
American Benefit Life(or any Aetna Med Supp), or UHC.

No oxygen. What's the Plavix for?

Plavix is an antiplatelet med to prevent clots. Used to prevent stroke or heart attack. Often used to treat DVT. Also prescribed following placement of stents, following a heart attack or bypass surgery.

Looks like Toolkit was wrong.
With all the new Ai intuitive underwriting starting and continuing tool kits will lose its effectiveness. I stayed with FEX quotes 12 yrs now . Locked in at $13.99 a month . Also I bet 20% of people forget or don’t give you drugs they’ve taken in last 7 yrs . Rx check picks them up

With all the new Ai intuitive underwriting starting and continuing tool kits will lose its effectiveness. I stayed with FEX quotes 12 yrs now . Locked in at $13.99 a month . Also I bet 20% of people forget or don’t give you drugs they’ve taken in last 7 yrs . Rx check picks them up
Most Med Supps ask about drugs taken in the past 12 months.

Latest posts

Back