Creative Places to Leave Business Cards

At 4 cents a card, it doesn't hurt too much.

My time is worth something.

Petrowski claimed he made money from flyers and doorhangers. Claimed to hire teenagers to distribute them and place on windshields.

He had a system for everything.

He has been out of the business for years.

Draw your own conclusions.

I was recently hired at an Independent agency and they promoted me to take on all of their personal lines new business. It definitely feels like an honor that they believe in me enough to do that. I also feel an increased pressure to produce too.

I had just received my business cards so I was trying to think of creative ways to use them. I get all of the inbound stuff already but I’m trying to do “more”. The consensus seems to be, that leaving business cards in places won’t do much. That sucks! :dull:

I've left hundreds of business cards and never gotten a single call. I've been in sales for almost 20 years, and I would be shocked to hear you getting any business from that. You may get some business indirectly by the conversations you'll have while dropping off the business cards, though. You'll get better results from your time by standing on your rooftop and screaming that you sell insurance. At least when the police come, someone will talk to you and listen to what you have to say.

Thanks for the reply. This got a real LOL out of me!

I was recently hired at an Independent agency and they promoted me to take on all of their personal lines new business. It definitely feels like an honor that they believe in me enough to do that. I also feel an increased pressure to produce too.

I had just received my business cards so I was trying to think of creative ways to use them. I get all of the inbound stuff already but I’m trying to do “more”. The consensus seems to be, that leaving business cards in places won’t do much. That sucks! :dull:

Just a friendly little pointer. I would suggest you look more for "proven" things than "creative" things. "Proven" means it works. "Creative" means it may work. You're already on the right track for asking advice from people with experience: good on you.

Back