Creative Places to Leave Business Cards

My wife, Kristy, sells full color, thick, glossy Business Cards for only $49 for 1000 single sided cards -or- $69 double sided cards. $15 design fee if you don't have artwork already.

Not the cheap Vista Print type cards . . .

Can do 5000 cards for $99 / $119.

Best Business card I have ever seen, was a piece of Junk mail, but it came to my desk none the less. It looked like heavy card stock but ended up having a TV screen in it and when you opened it the prerecorded movie began to play. AMAZING! I showed it all over Social media and it went around the office 10 times, and it sat on my desk for a few weeks.

Years ago Guerilla Marketing was popular . . . unique, low budget marketing tactics . . . several books became a serial topic. Not everything works for your situation. Coming up with creative ways to market an intangible is tough. Insurance is not a "see it, buy it" product.

Invest in research before casting $$$ in the wind. Start here.

Amazon.com : guerilla marketing

That sounds like my idea of rubber banding them to a rock and tossing them through people’s living room windows.

(Then, when they call to ask why I threw a rock through their window, I could respond, “Just to demonstrate the randomness of the unexpected. What if that had been a bullet? Would your family be financially prepared for your sudden demise?” Then, naturally move to a life insurance discussion!:yes:)

I would have a cop waiting for you when you showed up for our appointment.

Hello fellow agents!

I know that we live in the age of Google but I’m curious to learn of some honest opinions where you feel leaving business cards would be a good idea.

I’ve thought about canvassing my local neighborhood and leaving my card wedged in the front door. This concept gets landscapers some business, though I’m not sure how successful. Perhaps some of you fine folks can share other places where you’ve had success?

Leave business cards with prospects and customers.

Or put them into fish bowls for lunch lunches?

Years ago Guerilla Marketing was popular . . . unique, low budget marketing tactics . . . several books became a serial topic. Not everything works for your situation. Coming up with creative ways to market an intangible is tough. Insurance is not a "see it, buy it" product.

Invest in research before casting $$$ in the wind. Start here.

Amazon.com : guerilla marketing

I know a personal lines P&C agent with a 10 person office that’s growing like crazy. Door knocking is his primary lead generation method. I wouldn’t leave flyers, I would knock on the door.

Back