• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Declined

that's what he said, debit card for SS deposit only (not direct express though)

I missed that too but that is what he said. He wouldn't have been able to get Oxford anyway even if they didn't ask about other insurance.

Looks like 5 Star or Trinity/FBL.

I didn't figure the pre-paid debit card thing out until later when I called the bank to eliminate the payment stuff as a possible problem next time I see the guy.

I guess I'll be adding 5 Star as another niche solution in the trunk. :err:

I missed that too but that is what he said. He wouldn't have been able to get Oxford anyway even if they didn't ask about other insurance.

Looks like 5 Star or Trinity/FBL.

Security National may work as well, they take debit / cc. Unless there is something different about a prepaid card.

From what I've seen and heard, I wish Trinity was available in Florida - not yet and Alvin didn't sound too optimistic.

that's what he said, debit card for SS deposit only (not direct express though)

Actually all prepaid debit cards (or loadable) have a bank behind the card. A lot of my FE clients have those cards (not DE) and all you need to do is have the client call the company and ask for the account and routing number associated with that debit card. I've done this with Walmart cards (Green Dot Bank) and Nexis cards (Metropolitan Bank) with success. Don't let the fact that they have a debit card discourage you from writing them on a non 5Star/SNL company.

Back