Previously Declined

That's one thing I like with foresters, on the pos, if they get Mib hit, they will usually tell you at end of interview regarding which question.

Also they will tell you which med. triggered decline or rated, so you know where your standing.

Yeah, the applicant is there, agent is there, applicant has signed the waivers...but most phi just say 'this is confidential information we cannot disclose'

The applicant can request their mib via mail, but not instantly online like a credit report.

And when they get the mib, apparently it's all written in secret code, so exactly how is one to dispute this?

I had an app recently who claimed seasonal bronchitis, said it wasn't copd. She had rx for emergency inhaler, no daily treatment.
The UW agreed with that, but still knocked it down for copd. I got chummy with uw, he said it came down to 1 steroid treatment 5 years ago (on a 2 yr look back question jeez). He was afraid she'd got that rx, and then maybe continued that rx with a doctor who's dosnt report to mib, so how could he know it was really that one time, so it's gotta be copd, right??

I asked the applicant about the steroid, she said 5 years ago she was burning yard trash and wound up hard to breathe and to the ER she went...One time deal on the steroid...uw said she could get a doctor statement, she said fergit tha hole thang.

I took his statement to mean 'fe uw' thought 2 hbp meds indicated chf, so the uw tosses the app.

Why would an agent ever 'toss an app' rather than simply not write that app, and do a ROP instead?

Agents don't toss apps...uw'ers do...

Yeah, the applicant is there, agent is there, applicant has signed the waivers...but most phi just say 'this is confidential information we cannot disclose' The applicant can request their mib via mail, but not instantly online like a credit report. And when they get the mib, apparently it's all written in secret code, so exactly how is one to dispute this? I had an app recently who claimed seasonal bronchitis, said it wasn't copd. She had rx for emergency inhaler, no daily treatment. The UW agreed with that, but still knocked it down for copd. I got chummy with uw, he said it came down to 1 steroid treatment 5 years ago (on a 2 yr look back question jeez). He was afraid she'd got that rx, and then maybe continued that rx with a doctor who's dosnt report to mib, so how could he know it was really that one time, so it's gotta be copd, right?? I asked the applicant about the steroid, she said 5 years ago she was burning yard trash and wound up hard to breathe and to the ER she went...One time deal on the steroid...uw said she could get a doctor statement, she said fergit tha hole thang.

That's another benefit with foresters, if you get dr. Letter, you can fix almost anything, I had couple of cases where they graded on pos for rx found for copd, client got letter from dr. They were taking it for asthma, not copd, always approved level, I call dr. Office while with client to fax me letter.

I took his statement to mean 'fe uw' thought 2 hbp meds indicated chf, so the uw tosses the app.

Why would an agent ever 'toss an app' rather than simply not write that app, and do a ROP instead?

I took it the same way. But it related to fe so i did not know if I was allowed to say anything ;)

I took it the same way. But it related to fe so i did not know if I was allowed to say anything ;)

Either way the comment made no sense, an FE UW isnt gonna do that on such a simple issue and the FE agent sure isnt gonna make that mistake...unless they are the Schwans' Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D JD will appreciate that comment.

yeah, the applicant is there, agent is there, applicant has signed the waivers...but most phi just say 'this is confidential information we cannot disclose'

the applicant can request their mib via mail, but not instantly online like a credit report.

And when they get the mib, apparently it's all written in secret code, so exactly how is one to dispute this?

i had an app recently who claimed seasonal bronchitis, said it wasn't copd. She had rx for emergency inhaler, no daily treatment.
The uw agreed with that, but still knocked it down for copd. I got chummy with uw, he said it came down to 1 steroid treatment 5 years ago (on a 2 yr look back question jeez). He was afraid she'd got that rx, and then maybe continued that rx with a doctor who's dosnt report to mib, so how could he know it was really that one time, so it's gotta be copd, right??

i asked the applicant about the steroid, she said 5 years ago she was burning yard trash and wound up hard to breathe and to the er she went...one time deal on the steroid...uw said she could get a doctor statement, she said fergit tha hole thang.

----------

either way the comment made no sense, an fe uw isnt gonna do that on such a simple issue and the fe agent sure isnt gonna make that mistake...unless they are the schwans' man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d jd will appreciate that comment.

Paperhangers deal sounds similar. kinda.

Edit: I am not an FE agent, so please disregard. :D oh and \/ \/ \/

Either way the comment made no sense, an FE UW isnt gonna do that on such a simple issue and the FE agent sure isnt gonna make that mistake...unless they are the Schwans' Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D JD will appreciate that comment.

Those Shwan's ice cream cones are the bomb! The vanilla ones with the nuts and chocolate on top and chocolate in the bottom of the cone.:jiggy:

He said he had read about FE guys doing that. And an underwriter can't just toss the app. They have to do something with it. Like make a decision.

Back