Previously Declined

He said he had read about FE guys doing that. And an underwriter can't just toss the app. They have to do something with it. Like make a decision.

I'm sure he meant decline it or offer other than applied for.

Also, I would say his only dealings with FE underwriters are what he reads on here. So I wouldn't get too bent out of shape on his statement.

I'm sure he meant decline it or offer other than applied for.

Also, I would say his only dealings with FE underwriters are what he reads on here. So I wouldn't get too bent out of shape on his statement.

I'm not bent out of shape over it. Par for the course with underwriters as far as I'm concerned.

And I assumed he meant reading it here but I've not read that here.

Makes me kinda wonder if the user is actually an underwriter:nah:

I leave for a bit and I get people busting my hump...PM me if you'd like some credentials. Sorry for the turn of phrase with tossing an app, meant to say decline or popping a rating on it and shipping it out without due diligence. Either way is a headache for you and more work for me.

I leave for a bit and I get people busting my hump...PM me if you'd like some credentials. Sorry for the turn of phrase with tossing an app, meant to say decline or popping a rating on it and shipping it out without due diligence. Either way is a headache for you and more work for me.

Stick around....having that thick skin will get you much street cred in this forum:yes:

Stick around....having that thick skin will get you much street cred in this forum:yes:

You can't ten minutes in this industry if can't hear a no. I was so tempted to comment on that WSJ piece that one NYL schmuck was insulting reps who didn't go to college. I'm tempted to take over/unders on how long it takes him to get bounced and go running to a cushy, salaried home office gig because he can't hack it out in the wild.

By the way, I think I will do something for MIB/Pharma Scans/APS's and any other topics. Thinking of doing it in the life section since I know some of those guys don't like to wonder into this end of the pool (I'm fine putting it where ever as long as it doesn't attract the wrong attention). Might be a week or two before I'll try to get something down.

You can't ten minutes in this industry if can't hear a no. I was so tempted to comment on that WSJ piece that one NYL schmuck was insulting reps who didn't go to college. I'm tempted to take over/unders on how long it takes him to get bounced and go running to a cushy, salaried home office gig because he can't hack it out in the wild.

By the way, I think I will do something for MIB/Pharma Scans/APS's and any other topics. Thinking of doing it in the life section since I know some of those guys don't like to wonder into this end of the pool (I'm fine putting it where ever as long as it doesn't attract the wrong attention). Might be a week or two before I'll try to get something down.

Yes!! There ya go...getting on our good side, and yes its true, this end of the pool can get stanky at times but we are a loving bunch, heck I spend a lot of time in the Senior forum as well. Looking forward to your future posts.;)

Back