Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

Keep it up, it works. I dropped another 1 1/2 pounds. That's 7 1/2 pounds in 6 days.

I love bacon, but I'm getting sick of it. After the 30 days are up, I robably won't eat bacon for a long time.

I'm down 6lbs in 3 days. I haven't cheated though. Well, I had eggs and steak and plan on buying a bunch of those $5 rotisserie chickens at Kroger and cans of tuna for snacks.

Spoke with David by text and he says it's all good. The key is to cut out sugar and carbs. I'm feeling good today. I remember taking pain killers for a while a number of years ago and coming off those was no fun. That's what last night felt like.

I'm down 6lbs in 3 days. I haven't cheated though. Well, I had eggs and steak and plan on buying a bunch of those $5 rotisserie chickens at Kroger and cans of tuna for snacks.

Spoke with David by text and he says it's all good. The key is to cut out sugar and carbs. I'm feeling good today. I remember taking pain killers for a while a number of years ago and coming off those was no fun. That's what last night felt like.
No fair!!! He told me it had to be bacon only for 30 days. He must like you better than he likes me. :twitchy:

If you are going to eat chicken make sure you take all of the skin and under lying fat off. Tuna is great but alas no crackers.

If you are going to eat chicken make sure you take all of the skin and under lying fat off. Tuna is great but alas no crackers.

No the point of the keto diet is the high % of fat to protein. David told me I could eat steak but specifcally told me NOT to cut any of the fat off.

you will want lean poultry meat, beef is ok but don't over do it.. The whole idea behind a protein based diet is to induce ketosis.. a build up of ketones in the body.It's stage one of Adkins. you got to be careful, Ketone in high concentration can do permanent damage to the kidneys. You will know when you've reached ketosis you will smell of ketone!

The dietdoctor.com has a lot of experts on there and I have not seen any that say that you need to remove the skin or fat from chicken.
That ice cream respite is delicious. I did it with frozen blue berries, cream and splenda. It was great.

Back