DM Leads that Don't Sound Like a Free Gubmint Plan

At this point I don't know what the problem is. The appointment is set and I go see them. Walk in and introduce myself - which maybe my intro says too much - then they start to squirm and tell me 'Oh I thought you were with the govt and this was free...the card said it was free' and then it's over. Do you folks print their card and take it with you? I don't but maybe I should even if it is just a generic card and not their specific card.

----------

Are there any videos on here that show (or at least have audio) of an entire presentation from the point they enter the home? Sounds pretty dumb for a guy that has been doing this for so long but I was never trained by anyone...just ordered some leads and did things my way for better or worse.

Go to the Fex contracting site and listen to Scotts interview with JD. It is gold and yes you should always have a copy of the card. That is what solidifies what it is you are there for.

Some of the top fellas read the card word for word and then ask what triggered them to send it in. The free part talks about the information you're getting them.
But still there's people that want free benefits, not sure if there's a way to turn them around but would like to hear them those that do. Sounds like you need to change your intro up or delay it or something.

Bs some of the cards sound like they're free from start to finish. The closer you work to big city's the more people seem to cling to wanting something free.

Generally my lead isn't a prop. It's a ticket through the door and then its in my bag.

It seems like that is a good way to think about it. Some might say the one and only job of the lead was to get you face to face with a prospect. After that, it's your dancing skills that should close the deal.

My initial thoughts about it anyway. Others may disagree...

50 brand spanking new leads every single week. I am at 97k submitted for the year so far but am spending way too much time sitting in my car between bs appointments. Just looking for a way to make this more efficient.

----------

3% is amazing! That is nearly identical to the piece I am having trouble with though. But at 3% the cost is down around $14 or so right? That I could live with but at my price of $30 it is rough. Down here in FL we don't get the best returns.

97k submitted is good, but dang at 50 leads a week, are you making money?

I feel for you though, Florida, generally speaking, is a tough FE state.

Is there a point where you're working too many leads? Submitting enough quality business a week to meet your premium gial, having go to work/life balance and being able to service your business.

I wouldn't have time to take a poop in seven days if I had 50 leads....

97k submitted is good, but dang at 50 leads a week, are you making money?

I feel for you though, Florida, generally speaking, is a tough FE state.

At $100K thru the end of May ain't good, it's great!! Even at 50 leads per week.

That's a $240K a year pace and at about $65K lead cost. He's a few tweaks away from being the bomb!!:yes:

Well when almost every home I enter tells me to piss off because the card says it's free...

It's definitely a training and mindset thing. You really need to make use of the resources available for free. My interview with JD is very detailed and free on our website. Doug Massie has some quality free stuff. Reardon too.

Then hit up your upline that is making the over ride on you. They should be able to listen to audio recording of you in the home and help you get past the hurdle.

And like always, if your upline is not great at this they are not going to be able to help much. Choose one that can. The training is a huge part of what they are there for. Or it should be.

Every FE agent gets those exact same objections. It's usually smokescreen. They are testing you.

Here is the link to the old interview with JD. It's old but it has launched more agents into the FE biz than quakers got oats. Audio Interviews

Back